BY ALDO SHOES

• I've been looking for some Michael Kors boots but never s...1 Answers
Michelle E.
Johnson City
I don't personally own these shoes however my friend does and I want these boots so so so bad. They are super cute and believe it or not they are comfortable!! All Micheal Kors products are on the expensive side but I love the brand!!
Romy H.
These are super comfortable. They help a lot during the cold and the rain, I bought them specifically for these reasons because NY gets freezing cold and it snows a lot and I travel often, therefore, I needed the perfect shoes to make me feel comfortable and cute!
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I have that exact look in that picture the boots and the boot socks and I get tremendous amounts of compliments on them. I'm a MK junky and for me these are a must have.
Seerra P.
I would love a pair of these, but every pair I have found doesn't fit around my calf, they need to make some for girl with bigger calves.
Sakinah F.
I have them in black! I love them so much! The only problem is that they are too tight and my legs!
Shaymaa J.
Dearborn Heights
I can’t explain how comfortable and good these boots are I wore this all winter long .
Victoria  D.
Love Michael Kors rain boot!!! So fashionable and fun. Classy and great color.
Bachir M.
Zahle, Zahle bekaa
It was the most comfortable shoes ever . I walk in it about 3 hour  it is pros😍😍effective i love this shoes so much
Mannu H.
Regina, SK
Love these boots an slice the look. Super super comfortable. I wore these all fall
Leeloo H.
Little Rock, AR
I've been looking for some Michael Kors boots but never seem to find any like this .has anyone brought them before? How did the feel ??