BY ALDI

• I love aldi and have been impressed with so many of their products....4 Answers
  • What is the best deal you've found at Aldi? 17 Answers
  • What is your favorite item to buy at Aldi, something you get every ...32 Answers
Aldi
  • "They always have something new when we go, but still maintain a great selection that makes it easy to stock up at great prices." in 40 reviews
  • "You do have to remember that it's not all name brand items, and that you're not going into a Target or Harris Teeter to shop for your groceries." in 34 reviews
  • "The selection isn't as large as a typical grocery store obviously, but the prices are unbeatable and the products are very good." in 29 reviews
  • "This is my regular grocery shopping store, there has only been 2 products I have purchased here that were bad, once was the frozen burritos and the other was vodka sauce for pasta." in 28 reviews
  • "Occasionally they will have major brands for low prices, instead of just their store brand and I love that they carry local produce." in 20 reviews
Lien C.
Lien C.
Hightstown, NJ
Aldi where you can find All-di things you need!

As a working individual who likes to cook and prepare fresh meals Aldi helps me stock my fridge with both AFFORDABLE and tasteful ingredients.

Their milk is under $3 a gallon and a dozen eggs are always under $1.29 (this past week they were 79 cents!)

At first I only bought meats from Shoprite but after a blind taste test (of burgers & tacos) my friends had preferred aldi brand meats (which you can get 4 burger patties for $5 -- what a steal!)

One thing I found super impressive about Aldi is their Double Satisfaction Guarentee
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with any product, Aldi will gladly replace the product AND refund your money.

I bought a candy bar - wasn't crazy about the caramel but I took it to the register and asked them if I could throw the rest out bc I didn't like it...
They replaced my candy bar w another one AND refunded my money

Associates are friendly too!
Baylee G.
Baylee G.
Garland, TX
This is my favorite grocery store! Me and my boyfriend shop here once or twice a week and our grocery bills end up being about 50$ a week for the both of us combined. Although ALDI has a limited amount of products and little to no brand variety, the discounts there are tremendous. Usually, everything is under $1, like bread, eggs, milk, cheese, cereal, and produce. ALDI does not accept brand coupons but you honestly don't need any coupons when shopping here. Another thing about ALDI is that they seem to treat their employees really nice compared to other grocers. Cashiers are not allowed to stand when at the register and are given comfortable chairs. They also don't use plastic bags when bagging items, as they want to promote the use of reusable bags. You also have to bring a quarter to use a cart, to help ALDI prevent cart thefts. These things are usually not that inconvenient, so I definitely recommend this store.
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Foodie Expert
Aldi is hands down my favorite grocery store! They have the best prices on produce, I always try to stock up when they have sales. Their frozen food is also very good. Aldi is a little bit different than a typical grocery store. Make sure you take a quarter with you if you know you're going to need a cart/buggy, they have little locking mechanisms on them to help with theft to keep their prices low. You also need to bring your own reusable bags, or you can purchase some at the checkout - again, with them not providing bags, it helps them keep prices low. Many times there will be empty boxes throughout the store, you can throw those in your buggy for when you check out to help carry everything out. Check out their website before you go shopping to see what's on sale.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Foodie Expert
I love Aldi! We used to spend over $300.00 for one cart of groceries at other stores. Most of the time we spend around $150.00 on the same amount of food. I also love the price and selection of the Gluten Free items. We still buy some brand name items at other stores but the great thing about this place is of you do not like an item you can return it. Vegetables and fruits are hit and miss sometimes but I have had the same issues at other grocery stores in the past. We do not buy beef there anymore, mostly because we switched to frozen ground turkey with is healthier and cheaper from there, but you can buy it there for a really low price. This is the only place we buy milk and eggs from too. They also sell ice cream for a really good price.
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love Aldi's! They have the best prices! I've never bought something that I didn't like. Yes, you have to bring a quarter for a cart, but you get it back when you put your cart back. Yes, you have to bring your own bags. I keep mine in the trunk of my car at all times. Both of these things keeps their day to day costs down, no cart collecting and no bagging groceries. I will gladly do both of these things to save money. Some of the best products are the salad dressings, tortilla chips, baking products, produce, cheese, Boulder brand paper items, just everything! They also have specialty items and weekly deals.
Rhonda C.
Rhonda C.
Foodie Expert
I like to go to Aldi's at least once a month. I usually stock up on raviolis and spagetti O's. I can't afford to buy these products at regular grocery stores. They have 10 cent bags you can buy there. I usually grab an empty box to put my items in. The chips, cereals, pickles, and cans foods are a lot cheaper there. If you don't mind generic items then I would highly recommend Aldi's. I have a teenager in my house and all he does is eat. So Aldi's is a Big help to me. So when you buy groceries at Aldi's they are usually half the price as anywhere else. That's why I love Aldi's.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Brooklyn Center
FAVORITE STORE FOR GROCERIES! I keep coming back because I love the prices, their product satisfaction guarantee is amazing as well! They will refund and replace your item no questions asked! I once bought sweet potatoes that went bad within a day of buying and sent them back- no problem with refund and new products. I love that they have organic and natural products for cheaper than anywhere else....half gallon organic milk for 2.95! Cheaper than any other place I've seen! So happy with Aldi! e seen! So gapoy bc with
Gretchen J.
Gretchen J.
Bellville, OH
Excellent prices, wonderful quality in the products and incredible seasonal items. You want to shop like a foodie? Then shop at aldi, whether it is the seasonal Brioche bread and buns or fancy olives, they have something new and fun each month according to what is in season which keeps prices fair. It is also easy to shop here, there is one kind of each product beans, corn, etc., instead of 5 different brands competing for your attention for one simple product. Makes it easier to get in and out of the store.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Foodie Expert
I love Aldi! I save so much money buying my produce and staple items rom there. They do not have everything we need but they have all the essentials and many cool specialty items. Produce is so much cheaper there than at any other store win my area. I love the special buy section. I've bought everything from frying pans to flowers and I've been pleased with all my purchases. The only thing that makes me sad is when they get a specialty item that I love and it is only available a limited time.
Truman S.
Truman S.
I'm a college student on a tight budget. I was doing the majority of my grocery shopping at Price Chopper, and I could barely get what I needed for the week on a $35 budget. Once I found Aldi, my grocery bill was cut in half! I spend at most $25 a week on a whole grocery cart full of items. I can't go back to regular grocery stores. They have 40 different kinds of everything and you pay for the atmosphere from the mark up of prices. Aldi always has what you need plus more.
Diana L.
Diana L.
What is your favorite item to buy at Aldi, something you get every week?
Erica S.
Erica S.
What's your favorite thing about Aldi? I really like the special deals they have every week in their "home goods" section. I've gotten a lot of really great items like storage bins, small rugs and toys for a great price.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
Foodie Expert
What is the best deal you've found at Aldi?
EMMY L.
EMMY L.
Foodie Expert
Anyone give me tips on what to buy here and what NOT to buy? A new store just opened up in my area and I have never shopped here before. I'm a mom of 3 kids that are aged 6 and under if that helps. Thanks!
Corrinda C.
Corrinda C.
Temple, TX
What is your favorite thing to pick up at ALDI?