Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Dana L.
Dana L.
Casselberry, FL
From Germany, Aldi has grown a lot in the U.S. They are very environmental friendly and very cost-efficient. I go there weekly to buy my groceries. They have excellent product selections. Not a whole lot of variety but still amazing. Most products are similar to brand-named products but with a generic label. At my store, produce such as celery, mushrooms, carrots, and sweet onions are always on sale. Cereal is another thing that I always get at Aldi's. Instead of buying a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch from General Mills at Walmart for $3-4, I can buy a generic brand cereal that tastes absolutely the same for less than $2. That's pretty awesome. Their store is always clean and products are almost always in stock. Employees have to restock products but don't have to go out and collect carts in the parking lot. The only negative thing that I have to say about Aldi's is that it can get pretty busy and checking out can take awhile. There's no self- checkout.
Lien C.
Lien C.
Hightstown, NJ
Aug. 24, 2016, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: Aldi
Aldi where you can find All-di things you need!

As a working individual who likes to cook and prepare fresh meals Aldi helps me stock my fridge with both AFFORDABLE and tasteful ingredients.

Their milk is under $3 a gallon and a dozen eggs are always under $1.29 (this past week they were 79 cents!)

At first I only bought meats from Shoprite but after a blind taste test (of burgers & tacos) my friends had preferred aldi brand meats (which you can get 4 burger patties for $5 -- what a steal!)

One thing I found super impressive about Aldi is their Double Satisfaction Guarentee
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with any product, Aldi will gladly replace the product AND refund your money.

I bought a candy bar - wasn't crazy about the caramel but I took it to the register and asked them if I could throw the rest out bc I didn't like it...
They replaced my candy bar w another one AND refunded my money

Associates are friendly too!
Baylee G.
Baylee G.
Garland, TX
This is my favorite grocery store! Me and my boyfriend shop here once or twice a week and our grocery bills end up being about 50$ a week for the both of us combined. Although ALDI has a limited amount of products and little to no brand variety, the discounts there are tremendous. Usually, everything is under $1, like bread, eggs, milk, cheese, cereal, and produce. ALDI does not accept brand coupons but you honestly don't need any coupons when shopping here. Another thing about ALDI is that they seem to treat their employees really nice compared to other grocers. Cashiers are not allowed to stand when at the register and are given comfortable chairs. They also don't use plastic bags when bagging items, as they want to promote the use of reusable bags. You also have to bring a quarter to use a cart, to help ALDI prevent cart thefts. These things are usually not that inconvenient, so I definitely recommend this store.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
I am so happy that we finally have an ALDI to shop at. I love the selection of everything. When I say everything, I mean the entire store. I love the changes and products for Seasonal Items too. The fact that I get most of my shopping done here and have a cart full of items for $50 - $60 dollars compared to $100+ is always a great feeling. We purchase out meats from a local Butcher, but the meat selection always looks great and affordable compared to Big Box stores. I don't mind that I have to bag my own purchases, my husband seems to like to do it anyways (I think he has an OCD thing about it, and hates when I do lol) The stores I've been to have always been very clean, and never had to wait in lines or wait for cashiers to open more. Also being a mom to a 12 year old picky son, he hasn't complained about anything he has picked out. He actually prefers their brand Vanilla yogurt over name brands.
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Aldi is hands down my favorite grocery store! They have the best prices on produce, I always try to stock up when they have sales. Their frozen food is also very good. Aldi is a little bit different than a typical grocery store. Make sure you take a quarter with you if you know you're going to need a cart/buggy, they have little locking mechanisms on them to help with theft to keep their prices low. You also need to bring your own reusable bags, or you can purchase some at the checkout - again, with them not providing bags, it helps them keep prices low. Many times there will be empty boxes throughout the store, you can throw those in your buggy for when you check out to help carry everything out. Check out their website before you go shopping to see what's on sale.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Sept. 15, 2016, 2:16 a.m.
Review for: Aldi
I love Aldi! We used to spend over $300.00 for one cart of groceries at other stores. Most of the time we spend around $150.00 on the same amount of food. I also love the price and selection of the Gluten Free items. We still buy some brand name items at other stores but the great thing about this place is of you do not like an item you can return it. Vegetables and fruits are hit and miss sometimes but I have had the same issues at other grocery stores in the past. We do not buy beef there anymore, mostly because we switched to frozen ground turkey with is healthier and cheaper from there, but you can buy it there for a really low price. This is the only place we buy milk and eggs from too. They also sell ice cream for a really good price.
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love Aldi's! They have the best prices! I've never bought something that I didn't like. Yes, you have to bring a quarter for a cart, but you get it back when you put your cart back. Yes, you have to bring your own bags. I keep mine in the trunk of my car at all times. Both of these things keeps their day to day costs down, no cart collecting and no bagging groceries. I will gladly do both of these things to save money. Some of the best products are the salad dressings, tortilla chips, baking products, produce, cheese, Boulder brand paper items, just everything! They also have specialty items and weekly deals.
Rhonda C.
Rhonda C.
Dec. 29, 2016, 7:49 a.m.
Review for: Aldi
I like to go to Aldi's at least once a month. I usually stock up on raviolis and spagetti O's. I can't afford to buy these products at regular grocery stores. They have 10 cent bags you can buy there. I usually grab an empty box to put my items in. The chips, cereals, pickles, and cans foods are a lot cheaper there. If you don't mind generic items then I would highly recommend Aldi's. I have a teenager in my house and all he does is eat. So Aldi's is a Big help to me. So when you buy groceries at Aldi's they are usually half the price as anywhere else. That's why I love Aldi's.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Brooklyn Center
Sept. 30, 2016, 3:01 p.m.
Review for: Aldi
FAVORITE STORE FOR GROCERIES! I keep coming back because I love the prices, their product satisfaction guarantee is amazing as well! They will refund and replace your item no questions asked! I once bought sweet potatoes that went bad within a day of buying and sent them back- no problem with refund and new products. I love that they have organic and natural products for cheaper than anywhere else....half gallon organic milk for 2.95! Cheaper than any other place I've seen! So happy with Aldi! e seen! So gapoy bc with
Gretchen J.
Gretchen J.
Bellville, OH
Dec. 31, 2016, 4:02 p.m.
Review for: Aldi
Excellent prices, wonderful quality in the products and incredible seasonal items. You want to shop like a foodie? Then shop at aldi, whether it is the seasonal Brioche bread and buns or fancy olives, they have something new and fun each month according to what is in season which keeps prices fair. It is also easy to shop here, there is one kind of each product beans, corn, etc., instead of 5 different brands competing for your attention for one simple product. Makes it easier to get in and out of the store.
Diana L.
Diana L.
What is your favorite item to buy at Aldi, something you get every week?
Erica S.
Erica S.
What's your favorite thing about Aldi? I really like the special deals they have every week in their "home goods" section. I've gotten a lot of really great items like storage bins, small rugs and toys for a great price.
EMMY L.
EMMY L.
Anyone give me tips on what to buy here and what NOT to buy? A new store just opened up in my area and I have never shopped here before. I'm a mom of 3 kids that are aged 6 and under if that helps. Thanks!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
Foodie Expert
What is the best deal you've found at Aldi?
Corrinda C.
Corrinda C.
Temple, TX
What is your favorite thing to pick up at ALDI?