Aldi

by ALDI

#3 in Grocery Stores

Can we get an aldis in Louisa Ky ? We drive 45 minutes to get to one. We love it !!! I’m not the only one traveling to get to the nearest one.
What is your favorite product at Aldi?
Will there be more stores opening in Southern California?
Start your review of Aldi!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They always have something new when we go, but still maintain a great selection that makes it easy to stock up at great prices.in 40 reviews
You do have to remember that it's not all name brand items, and that you're not going into a Target or Harris Teeter to shop for your groceries.in 34 reviews
This is my regular grocery shopping store, there has only been 2 products I have purchased here that were bad, once was the frozen burritos and the other was vodka sauce for pasta.in 28 reviews
Occasionally they will have major brands for low prices, instead of just their store brand and I love that they carry local produce.in 20 reviews
I get everything so much cheaper there and the quality it tip notch.my kids love putting the quater in the basket to pull one out..only bad thing is they don't accept credit cards.but they do take cash and debitin 17 reviews
6 years agoFt Lauderdale, FL
a year agoPortsmouth
Aldi prices are very good. The organic products in the store especially and I have enjoyed all I have tried thus far.
a month ago
Aldi - check your receipts!
I've been to my local Aldi last Friday 6th September as usual and before I left the car park noticed I was overcharged.
After not getting the attention from the store staff ( because they were to busy) I decided to get in touch with Customer Service Team of Aldi with copies and photo's attached.
Got a reply ''Thank you for your email, we can confirm that we have received your enquiry. A member of our team will get back to you within 2 working days. ''
Still waiting for a response !
If it was Tesco I would be given a refund straight away (double the difference back).
I would imagine Aldi is making a big profit from people not checking their bills.I will not be shopping there until I got my money back.
Aldi - check your receipts!
Still waiting for a response !
18 days agoScotland
Good products, good prices. Terrible terrible customer service. It's widely known that staff will throw your scanned items at your face as fast and as hard as they can. They seem to take it's a personal failure if you are able to keep up packing your bags as quickly as they scan it. They are all a bit miserable as well - no amount of scripted forced upon them conversation starters will help. I was asked by a thoroughly depressed individual "any plans for tonight" in the most miserable tone I've ever heard. " Nah am just doing the night shift with the teething demon in the buggy - you? Your shift end soon?" "No - I'm here till 10 and I got here at 9am" I swear he was almost crying at this point.
3 months ago
I love Aldi, but it's dangerous it's one of those shops that you go into with a list and a budget and come out with hair straighteners, a floor mop and a baby monitor that you didn't need. Their own branded goods are a great alternative to many more expensive brands, you can buy everything there (even if you didn't know you needed it ). I would definitely recommend a trip to your local Aldi.
a month agoSheffield
Aldi sells great cleaning products for super cheap prices. Each one does an amazing job, smells fresh and clean and leaves everything spotless. They all last a while meaning you don't have to buy too often, but I always buy my cleaning products from Aldi.
25 days agoleicester
Ill be honest when it comes to things like this I don’t pay a lot for it , aldi is my ultimate for products and household as they are cheap and good quality. I’ve never had any problem with Aldi and I would definitely recommend to others
2 months ago
Swear by the Aldi brand nappy’s, when I had my daughter I stocked up on loads of pampers which are super expensive, until someone recommended Aldi for nappy’s and they’re just as good as pampers for less than £1.
3 months ago
Never disappoints l. The prices within aldi is incredible! The baby selection is outstanding Aldi is fantastic for baby things especially nappies soaps anything to do with a baby
3 months ago
Very good shop has lots of various things. Fruit and veg are fantastic and the wine is supposed to be very good. However I would not recommend buying meat from Aldi.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...