Alderac Entertainment Group Love Letter Card Game

Is there an expansion pack for the original game and if so does it sell individually and does it come in English?
Start your review of Alderac Entertainment Group Love Letter Card Game!
How would you rate this product?
Micah B.
Grandview, MO
We love "love letter". :) It seems a little complicated when learning it, and you'll find the same when teaching someone new, but it's really not! It's a lot of fun for a short or longer period of time playing several times. I would buy it again for family members or friends who love games.
Alyssa W.
Baltimore
This game is really fun and set up takes only a moment because all you have to do is shuffle the cards. Each card tells you exactly what it does. This is a good game for people that like to make strategies to win. Really fast paced and simple. Excellent!
Sophie C.
Roswell, GA
This is a really fun, quick game to play. It's a very simple game to play, you just adhere to the rules of each discarded card, and because you never hold more than two cards in your hand, it's an easy play. I like that it's as fun for a group of two as it is for a group of four.
Katie H.
This is one thing of my favorite games to play! My boyfriend has it and we take it to play at restaurants sometimes as we wait for our food. It's quick and simple, but surprisingly fun and exciting!
Julia R.
Prattville, AL
A fun game that is not only easy to carry around with you but it is also very easy to learn. Play time is around 30 minutes on average but I have completed a game in less than 15 minutes thanks to the luck of the draw. Each player also gets a card that states the amount of each card along with rules which is very helpful