Alder Creek Gifts St. Patrick's Day Pot of Gold

by Alder Creek Gifts

Pot Of Goodies. Cute teddy bear. Teas & chocolates. Candy & cookie treats Send your favorite leprechaun this pot of gold found at the end of the rainbow filled with tons of St. Patrick s Day favorites!  Enjoy delicious Twinning s Irish Tea, Jack Allen Milk Chocolate Eclairs, and much more!

Alder Creek Gifts St. Patrick's Day Pot of Gold ? Anyone got anymore ways to celebrate or ideas for st. Patrick's day ??
Start your review of Alder Creek Gifts St. Patrick's Day Pot of Gold!
Product Highlights
This would be great for us to have all year round as we have many tourist thru out the year.in reviews
These have been such a benefit to gift giving, I'm almost now excited every time I can buy someone a gift!in reviews
Dee W.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
LOVE THE DECOR, AND THE St. Patty's goodies! ;) I will indeed be purchasing one for my good friend! Looks yummy! LOVE IT!! I've tried the Mocha Roca before....YUMMMMMYYYYYYYY!
monika C.
Royal Oak, MI
Such a cute lil package with yummy treats. Just in time for st.pattys day! I would love one of these. Special lil cute gift.
beth H.
Reidsville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is absolutely too cute. St Patrick's day isn't a day I normally receive gifts which would make this a surprise & make for smiles all day
Kaitlin C.
Brooklyn, NY
This Irish basket is so pretty for any one who would like a Irish basket for st Patrick day and a holiday
Nancy B.
Stephenville, TX
I live in Dublin Tx. So this would be a big seller here. Not just on St. Patricks Day ether. This would be great for us to have all year round as we have many tourist thru out the year.
diana S.
Dallas, TX
This is a perfect family gift.its festive and carries a verity of items that are simply delicious
Emma A.
I can almost review each of these gift baskets because I buy them regularly! These have been such a benefit to gift giving, I'm almost now excited every time I can buy someone a gift! This basket however, is such a cute way to say "Happy St. Patrick's day" to a co-worker, friend, or loved one! This product is technically my loved one because of it's impact!!
Meg R.
Abingdon, VA
This is a great family product! It has a little bit of everything, and it's just great!
shalanika M.
I normally don't get nor give gifts for st.patricks day but this is perfect for a little surprise for anyone in your life
Darlene B.
Lorne, NB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 8
2,089 reviews
This package looks so nice and yummy that includes pot of gold goodie products
This package looks so nice and yummy that includes pot of gold goodie products
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica S.