BY ALDER CREEK GIFTS

One That You Want To Catch While You Can! Reusable basket after sweets are gone. Perfect gift for anyone. Great for the person who always has a sweet tooth. Kit Includes: Gingerbread Man Basket One Ghirardelli Peppermint Cocoa Packet One Brown & Haley Milk Chocolate covered Graham One Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Tasting Square One 3-piece package of Ghirardelli Chocolate Tasting Squares One peppermint candy cane This Gingerbread Man filled with delicious Ghirardelli treats is definitely one that you want to catch while you can! This whimsical gift co. see more...

Kiran T.
abbotsford
I've seen this before and I'm not sure if I should get it because idk how it taste and is worth the money ?
Silkya D.
York, PA
Bought this for my parent's, decor is nice but price is too much for such little variety.
Brianna R.
Lost Creek, WV
Very nice gifts for the holidays but they are kind of pricey. They taste great but the price is a little too high for me. If you have the extra money during the holidays I recommend thing out some Ghirardelli chocolates!
Rox  A.
This is such a great gift basket or a gift for yourself! Who could possibly deny such a sweet basket of deliciousness?!
Alicia T.
Tanner, AL
So yummy!! Love when my hubby surprises me with the chocolate caramel Balls.. They are so good!!
Angel W.
Central Islip, NY
Fun, tasty, but to minty not my favorite. Alternative are better but you can't win them all
Michelle G.
Meridianville, AL
Creamy, dreamy, sweet, smooth, decadent and incredibly delicious all in one perfect bite!
Cristina T.
Perfect present fo someone with a big sweet tooth for christmas! Once the goodies were gone, I have the Gingerbread tote out on my bar with candy canes inside. You can't go wrong with this brand of peppermint bark!
Jayme K.
Syracuse, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is always a favorite around the holidays. good quality, good flavor, good value! i love this product
LAWilliam Z.
New Orleans, LA
Nice gift basket for a chocolate lover...especially me! i love this brand. it is so delicious and a great last minute gift.
Liz M.
Does this come all together in a gift basket or are these sold separately?
Magan W.
Triangle, VA
These are super cute where do you get them from
Marjorie P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Taylor H.
Athens, AL
Does this only come around Christmas time?