BY ALDER CREEK GIFTS

One That You Want To Catch While You Can! Reusable basket after sweets are gone. Perfect gift for anyone. Great for the person who always has a sweet tooth. Kit Includes: Gingerbread Man Basket One Ghirardelli Peppermint Cocoa Packet One Brown & Haley Milk Chocolate covered Graham One Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Tasting Square One 3-piece package of Ghirardelli Chocolate Tasting Squares One peppermint candy cane This Gingerbread Man filled with delicious Ghirardelli treats is definitely one that you want to catch while you can! This whimsical gift co. see more...

Alder Creek Gifts Ghirardelli Treats

Start your review of Alder Creek Gifts Ghirardelli Treats!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kate G.
Severna Park, MD

I love the salted caramel flavor the most out of all Gharradeli chocolate, but this is the perfect gift basket for Christmas time! The gingerbread in here is amazing!
Cirinna R.
Peabody, MA
These are amazing! My favorite is the seasonal Ghirardelli peppermint bark squares! To die for!! Perfect little gift for any occasion, or a little treat for yourself!
samantha w.
Shreveport, LA
I love Ghirardelli anything! Especially in gift basket form! I make gift baskets for Christmas every year and these chocolates are always part of it. Even better if I can find it in gift basket form.
Katie M.
Ghirardelli is the first chocolate I fell in love with. I love the creamy goodness and different varieties they offer. They are great for gifts, but better in my mouth :)
Cristina T.
Perfect present fo someone with a big sweet tooth for christmas! Once the goodies were gone, I have the Gingerbread tote out on my bar with candy canes inside. You can't go wrong with this brand of peppermint bark!
Naomi H.
Fairfax, VA
This is the perfect gift set to give to anyone for the holidays and they are sure to love it.Comes with a variety of chocolate and all of them taste delicious.
Marcela V.
Salt Lake City, UT
My most favorite chocolate. My husband bought it for me to try it and I'm in love with it. Definitely worth the cost of these. I highly recommend them.
Stephanie R.
These are perfect treats for Christmas gifts. Everyone loves this chocolate and I have never heard anyone complain about the taste. They're great !
maria c.
West Monroe, LA
This is perfect for the holidays! a great variety of sweets! everyone will love this well put together gift! plus how cute is the gingerbread!
Veronica B.
Indianapolis, IN
This makes the perfect Christmas gifts. Especially for those you're not sure what to get. Lots of different delicious great quality chocolates.
Liz M.
Does this come all together in a gift basket or are these sold separately?
Magan W.
Triangle, VA
These are super cute where do you get them from
Marjorie P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Taylor H.
Athens, AL
Does this only come around Christmas time?