BY ALDER CREEK GIFTS

One That You Want To Catch While You Can! Reusable basket after sweets are gone. Perfect gift for anyone. Great for the person who always has a sweet tooth. Kit Includes: Gingerbread Man Basket One Ghirardelli Peppermint Cocoa Packet One Brown & Haley Milk Chocolate covered Graham One Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Tasting Square One 3-piece package of Ghirardelli Chocolate Tasting Squares One peppermint candy cane This Gingerbread Man filled with delicious Ghirardelli treats is definitely one that you want to catch while you can! This whimsical gift co. see more...

Amanda R.
Port Huron, MI
These were a hit for Christmas gifts this past year. I also bought a pack of Ghirardelli chocolate squares to put in the coffee mugs I bought for my kids' teachers. A pack of hot cocoa, a couple chocolates, and a candy cane to stir. They loved them and it's good to treat someone with some higher quality chocolate. These are definitely high quality and affordable as well.
amber m.
Louisville, KY
these treats are really good and only wanted on the holidays i usually only eat them during the holiday season great value make good gifts as well dont cost to much not pricey at all real affordable i recommend it to others because how good they are
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh where do I begin. This is the ultimate Christians present. Either in stockings or as a made basket. Ghoratdelli is always included in the holiday season. Smooth, sweet and pepper minty. Just perfect for a sweet tooth fix :)
Allison G.
Anderson, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I received this as a gift. Has a great assortment of goodies beautifully presented inside the Gingerbread tote. Once the goodies were gone, I have the Gingerbread tote out on my bar with candy canes inside. I would definitely purchase to give this to someone as a gift, as I have enjoyed receiving it :)
Brianna R.
Lost Creek, WV
Very nice gifts for the holidays but they are kind of pricey. They taste great but the price is a little too high for me. If you have the extra money during the holidays I recommend thing out some Ghirardelli chocolates!
sara t.
Aww! I Love the Holiday treats! Christmas is my Fav holiday and when I shop, I always pick up this Brand to give as stocking stuffers and it's always a hit! I don't know anyone who doesn't like Ghirardelli Chocolates!
Victoria S.
A great Christmas gift I got for my grandmother and she shared it with me we both very much enjoyed it I highly recommend and it's at an amazing price I purchased at farm fresh but like I said I do highly recommend
Amber D.
Ghirardelli is hands down my favorite brand of chocolate. They are so smooth, and flavorful you can't beat having s piece of it. My favorite is the salted caramel, I actually tried it for the first time through influenster in my love voxbox!
swati s.
Bellevue , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great treats from Ghirardelli. I purchased many gift boxes from their I guess what they called I the first store in California . I loved the taste of most of them .
Ashley C.
You can't go wrong with this brand of peppermint bark! My mother got me some for Christmas, and it is better than homemade. And let me tell you... I hardly ever can say that.
Kim B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
Where can you find this ? Cute gift treat.