BY ALDER CREEK GIFTS

A Great Gift. Great for chocolate lovers. Full of Ghirardelli treats. Wonderful gift It s time to open up the Ghirardelli Easter treats and enjoy!  We have put this wonderful gift together with many delicious Ghirardelli Chocolate favorites from Milk Chocolate Eggs to Milk & White Chocolate Tasting Squares! see more...

Alder Creek Gifts Ghirardelli Easter Treats
  • "I have had many different products that are in the basket, but I haven't gotten one of the actual baskets from Alder Greek Gifts before." in 1 review
  • "Look forward to every holiday" in 1 review
heavenly s.
Glendale, AZ
This is a great gift for chocolate lovers, I received this on Easter and I couldn't believe my eyes! The packaging comes so cute & I would totally buy this for someone else when necessary! have had many different products that are in the basket, but I haven't gotten one of the actual baskets from Alder Greek Gifts before. Ghirardelli chocolate is amazing though. This is a wonderful product! Top of its class! Does exactly what it's suppose to do.
Samantha E.
Cutler Bay, FL
I love Ghirardelli and so do a lot of the people I celebrate Easter with! I found this sitting in a Target by my house and grabbed a pack. It's good bang for your buck, especially if you break it apart and use it on several people at once. Yummy luxury chocolate and a great price.
Jill Tanner G.
West Jordan, UT
The best thing about this gift basket is the variety of chocolate. There is white chocolate, milk, dark, and I love the little eggs. Every woman or child wants a basket of chocolate. A perfect gift.
Renee G.
Ronceverte, WV
I have had many different products that are in the basket, but I haven't gotten one of the actual baskets from Alder Greek Gifts before. Ghirardelli chocolate is amazing though.
Nicole H.
Suamico, WI
I purchased a Ghirardelli basket for the holidays, i was unsure what to get for an entire family. So it was inexpensive and a wonderful variety for the whole family!
Emma A.
Crystal D.
Rogers, AR
The chocolate is truley some of the finest out there! I was able to get in on this when they had it and oh my was it divine! shhhh I ate the whole thing ;)
Nicole H.
Gentry, AR
Who doesn't love chocolate?!? These treats add variety in your chocolate and is amazing in taste. Try them in every flavor. I enjoy most flavors
Katie C.
Ghirardelli is really good chocolate and they have very good cookies! This gift basket is very neat and someone would really enjoy this!
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
I've never gotten one of these baskets but I've had the products inside! It's a great idea to sell them together. It's a great gift!!!
Merima B.
Where can we buy this basket?
Sandy R.
Is this expensive? And if so is it worth it?
Chelsea V.
Has anyone ever bought this?? If so where?