Alder Creek Gifts Boy's Burt's Bees Diaper Cake

This adorable Burt s Bees Diaper Cake is made with 10 Inch in Diameter Circle Corrugated with Kirkland or Huggies Supreme size 1 or 2 Diapers. Getting Started Kit Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion 1oz 2 Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash 1.8oz 3 Baby Bee Diaper Ointment 0.75oz 4 Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil 5 Baby Bee Buttermilk Soap 0.8oz see more...

• Would you buy this or make one? 2 Answers
  • Is there anyone else out there that didn't receive one of these a...3 Answers
  • Is this worth all the money?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Neen B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Received this as a baby shower gift & let's just say this little tower came in handy after a fun filled day of trying baby food for the first time lol. Sadly recommend as a gift!
carmen l.
Wyoming, MI
I bought one of this for my sister in law for her baby shower, she was asking for diaper as a gift. But after i saw this diaaper cakr i thought was more pretty than a bags of diapers so. I pushed one, was so lovely and cute she love it and everyone. Was so fascinated, plus like Burt's bee if a wonderful
brand for the babies is kinda expensive but. It is Worth , I use for my son he love bath this make so much bubbles
Nerissa P.
Lakewood, WA
Diaper cakes are so cute and very convenient at baby showers I know if my last two baby showers we did have diaper cakes and I actually never used them still have them I know you supposed to use them but I like them as a decorative item and it's just a good memory for me to keep
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is an absolute darling and the best diaper cake I have seen! I am thinking about getting this for my best friend for her baby shower and now, I think I am going to add it to my baby registry. Burt's Bees is one of my favorite products and I know it would be put to good use!
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is so fun and creative! This would make an amazing baby shower gift. They are actually pretty easy to put together so anyone can you do it. I'd love receiving a Burt's bee one though.
Stephanie G.
Conway, AR
I love the whole diaper cake thing when it first came about but what my favorite thing about this diaper cake is is that it's Burt's bees. Who doesn't love birds bees items?
Kimberly C.
Menifee, CA
I love the Burt's Beeswax Brand so purchasing one of these for my friend as a shower gift was a no brainer. She called to thank me because she loved the products.
Merima B.
This is such a cute gift idea for a baby shower. So many women love and enjoy it and get a good use out of the diapers after the baby comes. Definitely an amazing present.
Erika C.
I gave this set to a friend of mine for her Gabby shower. She loved this! Says the smells were great and they went through the diapers as quickly as any other
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Really cute for a boy baby shower really recommend this if you know anyone in your family or even friends to give this to them if their having a boy
Dayana S.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can I purchase one and are they expensive?
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Is there anyone else out there that didn't receive one of these at their baby shower, but would of loved to?😂😂
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Would you buy this or make one?
Yesenia M.
Can this only be found at burt bees? I don't think I've seen this on their site
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Is this worth all the money?