BY ALCON #11 in Contact Lens Solution

Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
I've been wearing contacts everyday for 6 years now. I've always had very sensitive eyes and this is the brand that my eye doctor recommended to me. I've tried all sorts of other brands but I'm telling you, this product has made all the difference. This is the only contact solution that doesn't irritate my eyes and it has been my go to brand for years. I highly recommend!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this contact solution for all types of contacts. I use this
solution nearly every time I wear my contacts, so multiple times
throughout the week. It is easy to use and also affordable. Works well
with my  ACUVUE OASYS for ASTIGMATISM Contacts
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
This has been my go-to contact solution now for several years. It is gentle on my contacts and keeps them hydrated when in the case. I had started using this solution when I was having problems with my contacts feeling rough, and since then, no issues!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Lafayette, IN
I bought this when I was having trouble with my contacts. This solution did very well with keeping my contacts moist for extended periods of time while I was wearing them.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Roanoke, TX
These make my eyeballs feel amazing in the morning when I put my contacts in. The bottle is easy to use, and easy to open and close the lid.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
This is what I used everyday for my contacts for 3+ years. I tried other brands, but this is the only brand that didn't burn my eyes at all
Christine N.
Christine N.
Sacramento, CA
This was the first contact solution I ever used. It's definitely not rub free though. I have to rub before putting them in the case and again after I take them out for optimal comfort. However, it does keep my contacts clean and moist very well.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I like the brand but their new solution Pure Moisture is a better solution. I used to have to put drops in daily but with the other solution I don't use drops nearly as much. I recommend as well as the eye doctor to switch to pure moisture.