BY ALCIS

Pain Relieving Cream Engineered Therapy for Muscles and Joints™ With nourishing botanicals and antioxidants to rejuvenate skin Fast Acting Pleasantly Scented Patented Technology Long Lasting Non-Irritating to Skin Advanced Patented Technology Providing Targeted Relief Use AlCiS for: Sore Muscles Sore Joints Back & Neck Pain Arthritis Discomfort Sports Injuries And much more...   see more...

Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I found this product at random, I have never heard of it but purchased it any ways. I was shocked when I actually had some relief from my major arthritis issues, while using this product. I have tried all the other products that I could find with no relief until this one. I recommend purchasing this product over all the products who's names are well known.
Alena P.
I love absolutely love this cream. I use a tiny bit around my neck and shoulders after a long day. It really helps with the pain and I love that it doesn't have a strong smell to it, like some of the other pain relief creams I have tried in the past. My only complaint is that it is a little expensive for such a small amount. But it works great, and I'd recommend this product to anyone.