Add a Photo

By ALCHIMIE FOREVER
This antioxidant cleansing gel is the first step to radiant skin. Papaya and grapefruit rapidly dissolve makeup and excess oils from the skin s surface while gently exfoliating and removing deeper impurities from the pores. Cucumber softens and grapefruit refreshes and brightens the skin. This light formula helps to preserve the skin s natural pH balance, leaving it cleaner, softer, and healthier. Key Benefits: Cleanses deeply. Refines and tightens pores. Purifying facial cleanser.
Photos (2)
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL

Super refreshing! Love that this product has Papaya and Grapefruit in it. You can absolutely tell there's something citrus and refreshing about it after using. It's much more expensive than my Clinique Rinse-Off Cleanser, which is $20 for 5 FL OZ. This Alchimie ForeverPurifying Facial Cleanser cost a steep $41 for 6.8 FL OZ. Since it's a gentle cleansing gel it's not as thick as the Clinique Rinse-Off Cleanser, which is something I'm not too fond of. I like a thicker luxurious face wash. I look forward to seeing if the price is worth it and if this product does a better job at balancing my PH for less breakouts.
Whitney G.
Whitney G.

This sample came as a freebie with another full size Alchimie Forever product I have. This Purifying Facial Cleanser has got to be one of the best cleansers I have ever used! I got two uses out of this sample.
It cleansed without stripping, and left my skin moisturized and soft. The full size is $41 for 6ozs which is too rich for my blood. I'd have to either purchase it on sale or Christmas gift it to myself followed by a lengthy no-buy period.
If you can afford it, I recommend buying it!
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Los Mochis

Me encanta esto, deja mi rostro realmente limpio! Me quita todas la impuresas que durante el día mi cara acumula ya sea tierra, grasa, rastros de maquillaje, etc! Además de que no me irrita la piel a pesar de que la tengo sensible
Paula A.
Paula A.
Recife

É um ótimo demaquilante , tira as impurezas acumuladas durante o dia na pele... pena que quem tem pela sensível sente um leve incômodo ... mas ademas tudo está nos conformes

Join Now