BY ALCHIMIE FOREVER

This luscious, creamy mask is packed with natural botanicals to soothe, protect, and brighten dull skin. Oats, known for their softening properties, are combined with wild pansies to speed the recovery of distressed skin and calm irritation. Antioxidants from grape extracts protect the skin from environmental stress, while blueberries help to quell redness. Key Benefits:  Soothes and calms irritation. Reduces redness. Immediately brightens the skin.  Kantic brightening moisture mask. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Julianna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this mask in the winter and love it! It keeps my skin moisturized and doesn't cause unwanted breakouts. It met all of my expectations, leaving my skin feeling moisturized and soft! Definitely recommend this product to people who get dry skin in the winter!
Renée C.
Hays, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is amazing! I wish I could use it more often. I specially love to use this in the winter time when my skin is more dry than normal. I highly suggest this to any type of skin concern. It is a very gentle yet very effective.
Kelli D.
Ona, WV
This creamy mask doesn't dry like a traditional mask. It provides an immediate glow to the skin that lasts all day. Sometimes I leave it on for as long as an hour, because it keeps your face moisturized. It smells amazing, and I love to use it for special occasions or once a week.
Anelise H.
Delaware, OH
This mask is creamy and extremely hydrating. This is always a staple item in my night routine, since it leaves my skin so soft and silky that I'm relaxed. This product is gentle on your face and is ideal for sensitive skin.
Shannon C.
Willimantic , CT
This mask is amazing it's super creamy ! Leaves your skin so soft and hydrated ! The first time I used it I was completely impressed. I purchased this item at my local beauty supply store for around $8.00.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Usually my skin has been very problematic but this mask makes my skin sooth and look very bright which makes everything else vanish, great mask!
Teresa S.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product keeps my skin moisturized and look hydrated! Specially on winter days. Would highly recommend it
Ana A.
Great mask! Would work better for people with dry skin because this mask addes moisture.
Tracy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizing mask is perfect for the skin helps prevent dryness and it smells good and leaves your skin so soft..definitely worth buying.
rayane s.
Este produto eu vi minha amiga usando eu me apaixonei por isso eu do nota 10 para vocês
Onna L.
Charlotte, NC
Have anyone tried this before?? Does it really brighten your face up?
Sabrinna S.
Cajazeiras - PB
giulina s.
How does this work for people with very sensitive skin?
Asra F.
Does it really have brightening effect? How Many uses actually show a glowing or bright effect on skin?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would this work with really oily skin? Is it too hydrating?