BY ALCHIMIE FOREVER

This luscious, creamy mask loved by many beauty editors is packed with natural botanicals to soothe, protect, and brighten dull skin. Oats, known for their softening properties, are combined with wild pansies to speed the recovery of distressed skin and calm irritation. Resveratrol from grape extracts protects the skin from environmental stress, while the powerful blueberry reduces the appearance of facial redness. Light-reflecting particles ensure your skin gets an immediate glow.

Directions For Use:

Once to twice weekly, apply generously to cleansed face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water after 15-20 minutes. This moisturizing mask will not harden. Follow with Kantic Calming cream. For optimal results, apply after exfoliating with our Gentle refining scrub. For optimal results, apply this mask in the evening once per week and leave on the skin overnight, as a "sleep mask". Suitable for all skin types. Ideal for sensitive or sensitized skin, including after cosmetic procedures.

Water/Aqua, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Steareth-2, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Steareth-21, PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol,  Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Viola Tricolor (Pansy) Herb Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid,  Polydimethylsiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Chlorphenesin, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Citral

Natalie S.
Love this mask. Perfect for when you just need a little skin boost or if you’ve done a deep exfoliation & extractions - this mask soaks up redness like you wouldn’t believe. I use this on my clients and they love it, even my clients with rosacea say this is one of the best masks for redness relief.
Devon O.
Mathias , WV
I ADORE THIS MASK!! I have very sensitive skin and I usually don’t react well to new masks but it worked amazing for me. Very good value for the amount of product you get. A little goes a long way.
Julianna H.
I use this mask in the winter and love it! It keeps my skin moisturized and doesn't cause unwanted breakouts. It met all of my expectations, leaving my skin feeling moisturized and soft! Definitely recommend this product to people who get dry skin in the winter!
Renée C.
Hays, KS
This mask is amazing! I wish I could use it more often. I specially love to use this in the winter time when my skin is more dry than normal. I highly suggest this to any type of skin concern. It is a very gentle yet very effective.
Leo L.
Alchimie Forever is such a great skincare brand! The Kantic Brightening Moisture Mask is a great way to reduce redness and hydrate your skin. Not to mention the added benefit of a healthy glue
Kelli D.
Ona, WV
This creamy mask doesn't dry like a traditional mask. It provides an immediate glow to the skin that lasts all day. Sometimes I leave it on for as long as an hour, because it keeps your face moisturized. It smells amazing, and I love to use it for special occasions or once a week.
Anelise H.
Delaware, OH
This mask is creamy and extremely hydrating. This is always a staple item in my night routine, since it leaves my skin so soft and silky that I'm relaxed. This product is gentle on your face and is ideal for sensitive skin.
Shannon C.
Willimantic , CT
This mask is amazing it's super creamy ! Leaves your skin so soft and hydrated ! The first time I used it I was completely impressed. I purchased this item at my local beauty supply store for around $8.00.
Ashley S.
Usually my skin has been very problematic but this mask makes my skin sooth and look very bright which makes everything else vanish, great mask!
Tracy M.
This moisturizing mask is perfect for the skin helps prevent dryness and it smells good and leaves your skin so soft..definitely worth buying.
Onna L.
Charlotte, NC
Have anyone tried this before?? Does it really brighten your face up?
giulina s.
How does this work for people with very sensitive skin?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
How would this work with really oily skin? Is it too hydrating?
Asra F.
Does it really have brightening effect? How Many uses actually show a glowing or bright effect on skin?
Sabrinna S.