BY NONE

Albolene Moisturizer Cleanser liquifies on contact with your skin to gently and thoroughly dissolve makeup, dirt and even mascara. Smooth Albolene Moisturizing Cleanser, tissue off and see how much cleaner and softer your skin can be. It leaves no... see more...

Albolene Moisturizing Cleanser, 12 oz

Start your review of Albolene Moisturizing Cleanser, 12 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ja-Nee🌻 R.
Southfield , MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Albolene Moisturizing Cleanser, 12 oz
Very good product. It helps remove makeup and also keeps your skin smooth. I've looked into other uses for this and most people use it as a moisturizer. I've used it as both and my face has been super smooth. This is a holy grail. Absolutely recommend this product. You will not be disappointed.
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
THIS! This is by far the greatest eye makeup remover of all time. It removes and dissolves the makeup without drying or stripping the skin of moisture. There’s no scent, it’s hypoallergenic, and it literally has met no makeup that can stand in its way. Waterproof, long lasting anything, is no match for this stuff. Even liquid lipsticks can’t stand up to this. I highly, highly recommend. And it’s so cheap for so much product and it will last a while. You do not need a lot for this to get the job done and your eyes will feel so hydrated even after you’ve washed your face. I love, love this product. Holy grail for sure.
Jessica A.
Plano, TX
I honestly love this stuff! It’s perfect for bed time and hard to remove makeup. I haven’t had any issues with it clogging my pores. You get a big tub for about $10. Sounds good to me. It even removes hard to remove lip color. Does leave skin super soft.
Tammy S.
Atlanta
Makeup cleanser that work this well are really hard to come by. It works quickly to melt off all the makeup within minutes. It's a really good value for how much that you get in a container and I have been a repeat users for year. I would recommend this to other that have hard to get makeup on their face like industrial makeup from board way that don't come off that easily. In the past with other makeup moisturizers and cleansers, I have had to use two types of products to get the same type of results that I get with Albolene. It would take me longer to put on and costed more because I had to buy them separately. If you love this product please check out their webpage because their site is constantly giving away free products for using your makeup. Send an Instagram shot that is better than the rest and I promise you will get free stuff delivered to your home. It's fun and interesting. Awesome Product.
Rachel W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Moisturizing cleanser like this one really helps with my sensitive skin really helped.  This Albolene for wrinkles helped me because this was really started to be an issue. Its a good value for the size of the tub of the product. It's not that pricey either. I would recommend this product for anyone who is dealing with skin that breaks out badly or for anyone who is dealing with a problem with getting makeup off your face that is really stubborn. My friends that are in the showbiz industry and are on stage use this to get rid of industrial makeup and it works like a charm. I'm a big fan. It's a little greasy, but if you don't add water and soap, if actually a better product.
adiktive956 a.
Product does what it states cleanses makeup does get removed, its not that you are being moisturized its that its so greasy it gives the illusion that it is moisturizing. Ten dollars is not a great deal wipes are better for the job .
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
I use this item for two things. I purchased it to aid in weight loss. Put this on whatever area you want wrap with plastic wrap then go work out and once you take it off there will be so much sweat in that area. And then I also use it for its intended use as a makeup remover. It looks like Vaseline in the container but once it's on your skin it melts. It gets the makeup off and still leaves your skin moisturized.
Charlise W.
Orlando, FL
This is the best thing since makeup wipes remover. It will remove the stubbornest mascara and eyeliner from your face. My mother is the person that introduced me to Albolene, she’s been using it well before my time. Albolene has replaced wipes or the liquid make up remover.
Melanie S.
This is one of my newest discoveries and I must say that I'm in love! I bought it from Walmart for $10 and it's possibly the best $10 I've ever invested in a product. It's super moisturizing and it takes off even waterproof products off of your face! I'm glad I saw it in my mother in laws bathroom and decided to give to a try! I highly recommend this to any makeup wearer!
Veronica H.
Beaumont, TX
After doing research i found this product tobe the best when tryimg to sweat fat off. I use this ptoduct when working out and cleaning around the house. I rub it around my stomach and flare areamand then wrap with saran wrap. I promise you want be unhappy....

Walmart