BY ALBOLENE

From the Manufacturer: and, From the brand you have trusted for years, Albolene Eye Makeup Remover silky smooth formulation: and, Superior at removing long wearing mascara and eye shadowand, Contact lens safeand, Contains ingredients that condition your lids and lashes see more...

Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
I would not recommend this product. I don't have sensitive skin so maybe that is why someone would want to use this. But not only did this NOT really get all of my waterproof eyeliner off, it was unpleasant to use. It was basically just like putting oil on your face. Save your money and use good old coconut oil or baby oil to get your makeup off. Works the same, is cheaper and more natural. I used it before washing my face and I had to wash it basically 2 times to first wipe the layer of nasty oil off and then to actually wash.
Allie M.
What this product is made up of makes it one of the best!! It is so gentle on your skin, while being tough on removing makeup. It is priced accordingly and incredibly effective. I used to use makeup remover wipes that truly didn't seep into my skin to clear it all away. This truly gets in deep and gets everything off with one swoop. No scrubbing, no redness, just clean moisturized skin after a long day of work.   Albolene Eye Makeup Remover is for sure my favorite. If you want more info on it they have good information on their website. HIGHLY recommend, I've already turned all my friends onto it :)
Teonsha T.
Let's start with saying this eye makeup remover is wonderful. It's only $10 which is just in my budget and does a very good job of removing all my eyeshadow eyeliner and mascara. This stuff even removes my waterproof makeup which is absolutely wonderful. It doesn't make your eyes irritated or dry. It leaves your eyelids feeling clean and refreshing.
Michelle M.
LOVE this product, I was instantly hooked after I received a sample of this product to try it out, and I fell in love! I have bought several times since. Super inexpensive and great for dry skin! Very basic ingredients, love that it has jojoba and mineral oils. I would recommend to other women in a heartbeat - give it a try! Amazing product and best makeup remover I have found thus far!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I got this product as a free sample in the mail. It works good for removing that stubborn eye makeup that is hard to get off with traditional soap and water. I will definitely be purchasing the full size!
Erin N.
I really didn't like this make up remover. I only used this around my eyes, obviously, and it leaves my skin feeling like it's on fire. I've tried it twice and both times my skin burns for hours. Not to mention its thick and greasy. I don't like any thing about this stuff. It removes my make up decently but a diaper wipe does just as well and doesn't hurt my skin or leave a nasty feeling after.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I got this product as a sample from Woman Freebies. I was really skeptical about it because I am cautious with things that go on my eyes. It worked amazingly. I didn’t experience any burning or irritation. It also removed all of my makeup easily. I want to go by this product! Try it!!
Lauren P.
Granite Falls , NC
I love love love this! I got a sample of this product and immediately fell in love with it. It gently took off all of my eye makeup and left my eyelids feeling moisturized and not irritated at all. The price point isn't bad although it a little more than I typically pay for eye makeup remover , however with my sample I also got a $3 off coupon so I can't wait to buy a full size.
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
I am always trying out new makeup removers. This one is just okay. It does it's job, but it is very oily. It sits on my skin and makes it feel greasy. No matter how good an eye makeup remover is, if it leaves oily residue on my skin, I just won't use it. That's just my preference though.
Leanna R.
I received a sample of this to try and I’m glad I did. It’s hard for me to find an eye makeup remover that doesn’t burn my eyes or temporarily blind me but this doesn’t do that. It’s perfect!! Gentle and easy to use, doesn’t burn or sting. I will be buying this in the future.