Add a Photo

By UNKNOWN
From the Manufacturer: and, From the brand you have trusted for years, Albolene Eye Makeup Remover silky smooth formulation: and, Superior at removing long wearing mascara and eye shadowand, Contact lens safeand, Contains ingredients that condition your lids and lashes
Photos (3)
Lucas G.
Lucas G.
Orlando

My wife loves this product and I only know because she constantly asked me to pick up her favorite products because she is pregnant. She actually only tried this because she tried a sample from their online website that was giving away free samples. She used it for one day and asked me to go get her some the next day. She loved it very much because it was made with jojoba oil and paraben free.  Eye makeup remover sample worked very well and it gave my wife a 3 dollar coupon that came with it as well. Saved me a little bit of money. Anyways, I just wanted to make sure everyone checks out these free samples because they are not going to last. And if you are looking for a great waterproof mascara remover, my life also mentions that this works miracles too.  Please go to the website and try this new and amazing product.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Wow. I can't tell you how excited that this product is made with jojoba oil. It's the number one reason why I bought this product in the first place. But there are so many other reason why this stuff works magic for your face! It's hands down the best paraben free product that I have ever used, it takes off waterproof makeup which is great because I have an outside/ outdoor job position and it rains all the time, and finally it conditions and takes care of my eye lashes. A moisturizer for dry skin like this one is hard to come by. I have been so excited to see that people have reviewed and noticed how much of a difference that this Albolene eye makeup remover has helped me. I would seriously suggest this to anyone that deals with sensitive skin or is looking for a eczema face cream. Both products rock my world.
Kenda W.
Kenda W.
Dallas

I gotta agree 100% with Holly. N about how much people don't know about this makeup contest or this awesome product that is made with jojoba oil, which I love. The little pump applicator really helps to makes sure that I don't make a mess and its easy on my contact lens. It doesn't burn like she previously stated and it's paraben free. If you don't know or haven't heard about this product, well you are missing out. I use it when I'm wearing waterproof mascara, so instead of scrubbing away at my face all day and put this stuff on and it melts away in minutes. I love it.
Little Rock, AR

I received two Albolene Eye Makeup Removers free for winning January's make-up challenge. I also received the regular Alboline makeup remover 12 oz in a tub. The eye makeup remover is in a pump and easier to get to than the tub and it's thinner in consistency. You can remove the worst and hardest makeup like the waterproof eyeliner or mascara easily without tugging at your skin. This is oil based like a vaseline, but it feels really nice and is odorless. You will have no burning around that sensitive eye area and your left hydrated.
Little Rock, AR

How many stars did you give this product?