BY ALBOLENE

From the Manufacturer: and, From the brand you have trusted for years, Albolene Eye Makeup Remover silky smooth formulation: and, Superior at removing long wearing mascara and eye shadowand, Contact lens safeand, Contains ingredients that condition your lids and lashes see more...

• How many stars did you give this product?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wow. I can't tell you how excited that this product is made with jojoba oil. It's the number one reason why I bought this product in the first place. But there are so many other reason why this stuff works magic for your face! It's hands down the best paraben free product that I have ever used, it takes off waterproof makeup which is great because I have an outside/ outdoor job position and it rains all the time, and finally it conditions and takes care of my eye lashes. A moisturizer for dry skin like this one is hard to come by. I have been so excited to see that people have reviewed and noticed how much of a difference that this Albolene eye makeup remover has helped me. I would seriously suggest this to anyone that deals with sensitive skin or is looking for a eczema face cream. Both products rock my world.
Lucas G.
Lucas G.
Orlando
My wife loves this product and I only know because she constantly asked me to pick up her favorite products because she is pregnant. She actually only tried this because she tried a sample from their online website that was giving away free samples. She used it for one day and asked me to go get her some the next day. She loved it very much because it was made with jojoba oil and paraben free.  Eye makeup remover sample worked very well and it gave my wife a 3 dollar coupon that came with it as well. Saved me a little bit of money. Anyways, I just wanted to make sure everyone checks out these free samples because they are not going to last. And if you are looking for a great waterproof mascara remover, my life also mentions that this works miracles too.  Please go to the website and try this new and amazing product.
Kenda W.
Kenda W.
Dallas
I gotta agree 100% with Holly. N about how much people don't know about this makeup contest or this awesome product that is made with jojoba oil, which I love. The little pump applicator really helps to makes sure that I don't make a mess and its easy on my contact lens. It doesn't burn like she previously stated and it's paraben free. If you don't know or haven't heard about this product, well you are missing out. I use it when I'm wearing waterproof mascara, so instead of scrubbing away at my face all day and put this stuff on and it melts away in minutes. I love it.
Little Rock , AR
I received two Albolene Eye Makeup Removers free for winning January's make-up challenge. I also received the regular Alboline makeup remover 12 oz in a tub. The eye makeup remover is in a pump and easier to get to than the tub and it's thinner in consistency. You can remove the worst and hardest makeup like the waterproof eyeliner or mascara easily without tugging at your skin. This is oil based like a vaseline, but it feels really nice and is odorless. You will have no burning around that sensitive eye area and your left hydrated.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I received a sample of this product and tried it out on a makeup look i wore using dark colored shadows paired with a creme metallic shadow and waterproof mascara. I am happy to say i was so impressed when every bit of my eye makeup melted away and wiped clean using this eye makeup remover. I didnt have to scrub at all. I applied a small amount with my finger and massaged it in then wiped it away with a cotton pad. This stuff is amazing! I am definitely going to go purchase this! I love it!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
LOVE this product, I was instantly hooked after I received a sample of this product to try it out, and I fell in love! I have bought several times since. Super inexpensive and great for dry skin! Very basic ingredients, love that it has jojoba and mineral oils. I would recommend to other women in a heartbeat - give it a try! Amazing product and best makeup remover I have found thus far!
Erin N.
Erin N.
I really didn't like this make up remover. I only used this around my eyes, obviously, and it leaves my skin feeling like it's on fire. I've tried it twice and both times my skin burns for hours. Not to mention its thick and greasy. I don't like any thing about this stuff. It removes my make up decently but a diaper wipe does just as well and doesn't hurt my skin or leave a nasty feeling after.
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I got this product as a sample from Woman Freebies. I was really skeptical about it because I am cautious with things that go on my eyes. It worked amazingly. I didn’t experience any burning or irritation. It also removed all of my makeup easily. I want to go by this product! Try it!!
Selena A.
Selena A.
I received a sample of it and it wasn't that great. Makeup got into my eye and that was irritating. But otherwise it didn't burn or irritate my sensitive skin. It did take all my makeup off though and it didn't smell gross like a lot of makeup removers. It wasn't greasy like a lot of liquid makeup removers. It was very gentle. I like the ingredients inside and how fast it removed my makeup. I'd love to give it a try again.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I received a free .04 fl oz sample of this and I really liked it! It works very well - I put some on a tissue and it takes my eye shadow, liner and mascara off with easy. Very little rubbing involved. My only complaint is it leaves my face feeling greasy afterwards, but washing your face with soap and water will remedy this. Overall I really liked this sample and would purchase the full size, makes makeup removing an ease!
Little Rock , AR
How many stars did you give this product?