Albolene Eye Makeup Remover

From the Manufacturer: and, From the brand you have trusted for years, Albolene Eye Makeup Remover silky smooth formulation: and, Superior at removing long wearing mascara and eye shadowand, Contact lens safeand, Contains ingredients that condition your lids and lashes see more...

Cherill N.
Conyers , GA
Definitely recommended for those that prefer waterproof makeup because it works perfectly. Your skin isn’t left feeling dry and irritated. Plus you don’t have to use a lot, after you wash off as much as possible use the Albolene to remove anything left over. Albolene Eye Makeup Remover
Allie M.
What this product is made up of makes it one of the best!! It is so gentle on your skin, while being tough on removing makeup. It is priced accordingly and incredibly effective. I used to use makeup remover wipes that truly didn't seep into my skin to clear it all away. This truly gets in deep and gets everything off with one swoop. No scrubbing, no redness, just clean moisturized skin after a long day of work.   Albolene Eye Makeup Remover is for sure my favorite. If you want more info on it they have good information on their website. HIGHLY recommend, I've already turned all my friends onto it :)
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
I would not recommend this product. I don't have sensitive skin so maybe that is why someone would want to use this. But not only did this NOT really get all of my waterproof eyeliner off, it was unpleasant to use. It was basically just like putting oil on your face. Save your money and use good old coconut oil or baby oil to get your makeup off. Works the same, is cheaper and more natural. I used it before washing my face and I had to wash it basically 2 times to first wipe the layer of nasty oil off and then to actually wash.
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
I ADORE THIS EYE MAKE UP REMOVER! I grab for this way more often than several of my MAC makeup removers. I think it does such a nice job removing eye makeup, including water proof mascara and liner.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I got this product as a free sample in the mail. It works good for removing that stubborn eye makeup that is hard to get off with traditional soap and water. I will definitely be purchasing the full size!
Breanne W.
Farmersville, OH
I got some samples of this stuff in the mail and this blew my expectations out of the water. This can get any eye make up off and very fast!! I recommend for anybody!!
Katie C.
Winter Haven
After applying and witnessing no iritation, my eyelids were left greasy and needed to be washed. When I washed my face I realized not all of my makeup came off and I will not be using this product again, the grease and difficulty are not worth it.
Rachel W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wow. I can't tell you how excited that this product is made with jojoba oil. It's the number one reason why I bought this product in the first place. But there are so many other reason why this stuff works magic for your face! It's hands down the best paraben free product that I have ever used, it takes off waterproof makeup which is great because I have an outside/ outdoor job position and it rains all the time, and finally it conditions and takes care of my eye lashes. A moisturizer for dry skin like this one is hard to come by. I have been so excited to see that people have reviewed and noticed how much of a difference that this Albolene eye makeup remover has helped me. I would seriously suggest this to anyone that deals with sensitive skin or is looking for a eczema face cream. Both products rock my world.
Lucas G.
My wife loves this product and I only know because she constantly asked me to pick up her favorite products because she is pregnant. She actually only tried this because she tried a sample from their online website that was giving away free samples. She used it for one day and asked me to go get her some the next day. She loved it very much because it was made with jojoba oil and paraben free.  Eye makeup remover sample worked very well and it gave my wife a 3 dollar coupon that came with it as well. Saved me a little bit of money. Anyways, I just wanted to make sure everyone checks out these free samples because they are not going to last. And if you are looking for a great waterproof mascara remover, my life also mentions that this works miracles too.  Please go to the website and try this new and amazing product.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received two Albolene Eye Makeup Removers free for winning January's make-up challenge. I also received the regular Alboline makeup remover 12 oz in a tub. The eye makeup remover is in a pump and easier to get to than the tub and it's thinner in consistency. You can remove the worst and hardest makeup like the waterproof eyeliner or mascara easily without tugging at your skin. This is oil based like a vaseline, but it feels really nice and is odorless. You will have no burning around that sensitive eye area and your left hydrated.