BY ALBOLENE

The Makeup Comes Off, the Moisture Stays In.™ Albolene Moisturizing Cleanser liquifies on contact with your skin to gently and thoroughly dissolve makeup, dirt, and even mascara.  Smooth on Albolene Moisturizing Cleanser, tissue off and see how much cleaner and softer your skin can be.  Leaves no soap-and-water dryness.  Used daily, Albolene helps skin stay soft and younger looking. Dermatologist Recommended see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Who knew that borrowing what my mother always used as waterproof eye makeup remover and using it as a face cleanser would yield such phenomenal results for my hyper-sensitive skin!" in 5 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to anyone trying to get rid of the hard to lose flab!" in 1 review
Kendralewis L.
Kendralewis L.
A good cleanser and moisturizer is hard to find nowadays. Albolene is a great makeup removal cream, but you also get a bonus because it also an awesome cleanser moisturizer too! I use this stuff religiously and I hope everyone is also taking advantage of their offers and contests. I have been out on the night with the girls and partied a little too hard that I forgot to take off my makeup. Sometimes the next day it really is a pain in the rear when you have to try and take if off in the morning. Luckily, I brought my trusted Albolene that actually takes off industrial strength board-way makeup. I didn't have to scrub or work to get it off. I just applied the normal amount and GONE in two minutes. Awesome, awesome, awesome product! You can also get two dollars off if you go to their site!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this on a whim at Walgreens and am so glad i did! I have dry eczema prone skin and use this as my nightly makeup remover and love how well it removes all makeup without drying out my skin. I would say this is probably not a great product for anyone with oily skin as this leaves a layer of water resistant moisture on your face even after wiping it off and would probably cause breakouts but for anyone with very dry skin this is a god send!
Kirby M.
Kirby M.
Eugene, OR
My great grandmother used Albolene as part of her beauty routine for decades, and there's a reason it's been around for so long. It takes any makeup off with minimal effort and leaves your skin feeling moisturized and refreshed. It's so much more effective than the higher end brands of makeup remover I've tried throughout the years. The 12 oz tub will last practically forever, as you don't need much product to do a thorough job.
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My former mother in law gave me this one day for my sensitive skin. Every so often my skin has eczema flare ups and this is the only cleanser I can use to sooth and it works wonders on the inflammation. It's so multi use/function. Great makeup remover, especially for stubborn waterproof mascara. Cleanses dirt and deeply moisturizes without leaving my combination skin looking or feeling greasy.
Monet M.
Monet M.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my camp counselors recommended this product to me after noticing my eczema condition. I think I got it for about $12 and it was the biggest tube that I saw. I use it in my eczema and I use it to take off my makeup. I bought it almost a year ago and I still have some in the tube but, when I run out I will definitely be buying more.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love it! Great at removing eye makeup, even mascara, and leaves my face nice and moisturized. If you have got a dry and itching skin I highly recommend it! I have heard It's not just a great make up remover, but it's a great fat remover too! I didn't try it as a fat remover yet, but definitely will! ;)
Chloé B.
Chloé B.
Philadelphia, PA
THIS IS THE MOTHERBOARD OF CLEANSERS!! I use this for makeup removal, removing dirt from my face or hands, getting glue out of my hair, an aide to burn fat during workouts and so much more. It does exactly what it says and does it ver well!! Highly recommend this little investment.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
This product works wonders! It thoroughly dissolves any dirt and makeup (even that annoying waterproof mascara) on your face. It also leaves your skin with a beautiful hydrated glow.✨ Definitely would recommend if you have dry skin. You can get this product for about $9 on Amazon.
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The most AMAZING product ever! It removes makeup instantly AND it's great to wear all over your abdominal area with plastic wrap wrapped around along with a tummy trimmer belt to help that area SWEAT while working out! Rumor has it that it makes a great lub for love-makin'....
Kelcy P.
Kelcy P.
This is the best eye makeup remover ever! I would recommend this to anyone who struggles with the removal of mascara or eyeliner. The value is amazing and is super cheap, but effective. I found nothing wrong with this product even after using it for over a year.
Katt H.
Katt H.
Sydney
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Does this really help you to shed water weight? I had never heard of this product until now!
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
New Braunfels, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was wondering if anyone with sensitive skin finds any irritation in using this product? I normally get red, itchy and small patches of dry skin when I try new moisturizers. I see this all the time at the store and have never tried it. I know its an "og" in the beauty industry.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often do you use Albolene?
Deandra M.
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
Does it comes in a tube?