Albion Japan Skin Conditioner Essential 330ml, for Sensitive Skin, NIB uploaded by Vivian W.

BY ALBION

Albion Skin Conditioner Essential is the popular item in JAPAN over 30 years. - Six reliable effects & sensations - (1) Breakouts, irritability Add firmness and moisture to skin that tends to dryness. (2) Clarifies Cleanses skin, leaving it bright and... see more...

Vivian W.
IRVINE, CA
This is the best. My all time favorite. It makes my skin shines and also prevents my acnes from getting worse. I usually apply them on the facia cotton papers and let them stay on my face for 15 mins. My face gets lighter after using it for about three months.you must try it👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Julia Y.
This is an essential for me. It’s really good at soothing and calming redness, irritated skin. Whenever my skin is irritated, I would pour this onto cotton pads, soak up the cotton pads and use it as a mask on my face, it calms the skin straight away. Really great product!

back