Albertsons LLC uploaded by Jennifer M.Albertsons LLC uploaded by karissa g.Albertsons LLC uploaded by Vanessa M.

BY ALBERTSON'S

• Do you have to have a membership to shop here?3 Answers
  • Really like your store but why were they all closed down ...1 Answers
  • What do you buy most from here? I prefer getting my shrim...1 Answers
Jessica B.
Sherman
Hellooooo Albertson's!!! I have three cats, and all three are obsessed with Friskees food. They've got plenty of that for us to pick up while shopping, plus they've always got some kind of sale on the individual cans of the wet food. My cats love toys, and my opinion, I love their selection of toys. And good prices on them too! I don't have to break the bank for a toy the cat will tear up in a day.
Angelique G.
El Paso, TX
They have the dog food that my dog loves! It’s Freshpet® SELECT ROASTED MEALS TENDER CHICKEN WITH CRISP CARROTS & LEAFY SPINACH DOG FOOD RECIPE and she loves this dog food and I always but it at Albertsons!
Corina G.
Las vegas, NV
Great quality food and home goods. They are expensive but have weekly sales on items such as meats, where you buy one and get 2 free or buy 2 and get 1 free. They have every thing you need and easy to find. But not all stores are the same so you might find a bad one depending where its located.
Cecilia G.
Vista, CA
I love buying my dogs food here at Albertsons! My girls love eating the Open Natural Grain Free Formula Because It doesn’t upset their tummy. I would definitely recommend pet owners to get their food at Albertsons. I’m also only giving it 4/5 stars because the Albertsons near me mostly only have the medium size food bags instead of the large size but either or AMAZING FOOD PRODUCT!
Hunida Y.
Las Vegas, NV
The Albertsons by my house is nice and so are all of the other ones I've been to, mostly. They have everything I need. They carry a lot of brands I can't find elsewhere such as Chao Cheese. I just think everything is overpriced and their reward program is flawed.
RecetasdeFamiliabyMarilynMiles M.
El Paso
Omg ! I am super exited finally Albertsons at El
Paso Texas has the rewards card ! Now you can save a lot of money and take advantage of huge sales every week! I love to shop at Albertsons every week ! Albertsons LLC
Marisa S.
Lewiston, ID
I love Albertsons pharmacy! They’re always so kind a courteous there. I have so many prescriptions, and I’m there quite a bit and the pharmacy staff is just incredible. I will forever go to Albertsons for my prescriptions.
Andrea L.
Tacoma
Pricey. But I always feel like I’m getting what I want. Good selection. I trust them more than Walmart. I just can never leave without spending more than I wanted to when I went in
Dallas O.
Spokane Vly, WA
The Albertson's employees around my area tend to have rude customer service or completely ignore you. I've noticed specifically the one in my town their produce section falls short of what I think as a customer it should be. They constantly let unripened or rotten food sit on the shelves. I also don't like that they took out the self-checkouts because the cashiers take so long. Especially the man at the camera bar, he constantly argues with customers about cigarettes and their brands and their names. I think this needs to be addressed. But this is just in my Albertsons in my town.
Rachel K.
Shreveport, LA
Albertson’s is a great store with a great selection of products, bakery goods, and flowers. It is conveniently located and very quick to get in and out of...although their freezers do tend to go out more regularly than I like making me have to go to another store. They used to be considered one of the most expensive grocery stores to go to but that has all changed and I think they are just as competitive as the other grocery stores around town. If it weren’t for those freezers I could give them 5 stars.
Kimberly S.
Albany, ['', '', '']
Do you have to have a membership to shop here?
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
What do you buy most from here? I prefer getting my shrimp and crab legs.
Elizabeth H.
Panama city, FL
Really like your store but why were they all closed down in pensacola and panama city in Florida?