Alberts' Ice Cubes Original

by Albert's

Iced Chocolate Flavor Confection Bite-size chocolate candy with a really smooth icy taste and they look like ice cubes. 100 Piece Display Box 100 - 0.39 oz ~ Total Net Wt 39.2 oz.

Is this related to ghiridelli
I've. Ever even heard of these before is it just chocolate?
Does anyone know where I can buy this?
Start your review of Alberts' Ice Cubes Original!
These are actually the best. You can only find them in specialty candy shops now-a-days but I'm told they used to be a common thing. Melt in your mouth chocolate.
Jetersville, Va
OMG.... Melt in your mouth. For such a little piece of chocolate it is awesome. Have not seen them in about 15 years. Would love to know where I can get them in Richmond Virginia
Tucson, AZ
Best Chocolate ever! I remember going to the "Dime Store" when I was a kid. I would always buy these. So creamy and smooth, you don't want them to end. I sure do miss them :(
Kingston, PA
These are pretty good, I like the flavor and they really do melt in your mouth quickly. Careful not to leave them in the car on a warm day! We always kept them in the fridge because even a warm house will make them gooey.
Stonewall, OK
I love these chocolates I will buy them by the handful. there are not very many stores around here that sell these. so when I find them in the store I buy them up.
Fremont, NE
I remember being able to buy these sweet treats after going out to dinner at my favorite childhood restaurant. They melt in your mouth and have the smoothst texture! I buy one any time I run across them!
South Milwaukee, WI
Best chocolate EVER. Super bummed that the only place I seem to find them around me anymore is in my local hospitals gift shop. They used to be sold everywhere when I was kid.
I wish these were easier to find! I remember the first time I ever had one of these and how surprising it was about the taste and the feel but at the same time so amazing!
Aubrey, TX
I haven't had an "ice cube" in many years. It reminds me of my childhood and the corner candy store. These little goodies are just the right amount of sweet and melt in your mouth perfectly.
these are my favorite chocolate ever! They are so smooth and they taste cold. Its the weirdest thing. They are hard to find so if you do find them snap them up!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...