BY ALBERT'S

Iced Chocolate Flavor Confection Bite-size chocolate candy with a really smooth icy taste and they look like ice cubes. 100 Piece Display Box 100 - 0.39 oz ~ Total Net Wt 39.2 oz. see more...

• Is this related to ghiridelli1 Answers
  • I've. Ever even heard of these before is it just chocolate?3 Answers
  • How are these and where can I buy them?1 Answers
Laurel W.
Laurel W.
Huntington, WV
I wish I could find some of these right now!!! When I do, I will be grabbing several bags. My favorite candy/chocolates. These take me back to childhood days. Melt in your mouth chocolate. You need to try these if you haven't..if you can find them that is!!!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Mentor, OH
If you like hazelnut flavor chocolate or rich milk chocolate you will love these. The have an amazing texture and flavor that compared to nothing else out there.
Lena N.
Lena N.
these are my favorite chocolate ever! They are so smooth and they taste cold. Its the weirdest thing. They are hard to find so if you do find them snap them up!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA
This chocolate literally melts in your mouth. Its very rich in flavor. The only down fall is i have a hard time finding them in stores.
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
Oh wow these are the best. That cool, melt in your mouth fudge square is heaven. I'm drooling right now remembering them.
Jordyn L.
Jordyn L.
These practically melt in your mouth, their just that good! It's like a fudge type of chocolate super soft!
Teah G.
Teah G.
Pensacola, FL
Omgosh i haven't seen these since I was a kid my absolute favorite as a child
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Cherokee, IA
Oh my goodness! I loved these as a child. I didn't know that these were still made! I will have to look for these to see if they are still as good as they used to be!
Dani B.
Dani B.
Clyde, MI
wish these were easier to find! I remember the first time I ever had one of these and how surprising it was about the taste and the feel but at the same time so amazing! I loved them ever since that day and seem to buy them whenever I find them now
Beth V.
Beth V.
These are amazing and so hard to find. I buy a few boxes when I do!! You will not be disappointed!! Melt in your mouth, these are delish!!!
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
What are these?
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Dauphin Isl, AL
Where can you buy these?
Khristin J.
Khristin J.
Lees summit, MO
I've. Ever even heard of these before is it just chocolate?
shery l.
shery l.
Jetersville, Va
Where can I find these in Richmond Va? No one carries them. Love the way they melt in your mouth.
Riley B.
Riley B.
I've heard of these but have no idea what's in them? What do they taste like?