BY ALBERT'S

Iced Chocolate Flavor Confection Bite-size chocolate candy with a really smooth icy taste and they look like ice cubes. 100 Piece Display Box 100 - 0.39 oz ~ Total Net Wt 39.2 oz. see more...

• Is this related to ghiridelli1 Answers
  • I've. Ever even heard of these before is it just chocolate?3 Answers
  • How are these and where can I buy them?1 Answers
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
I was introduced to these when I was very little and have a very hard time finding them anywhere now, besides amazon. They are my dad's favorite and I happened to be driving from KCMO to Chicago and a random little gas station had these! I bought the entire box. They are so creamy and are great when you keep them in the fridge.
Kristin W.
Los Angeles, CA
There are some things from your childhood that leave a lasting impression. This was certainly the case with my father and Alberts' Ice Cubes. With fondness, My Dad shared stories about how much he enjoyed eating this delicious chocolate candy when he was a young boy.

Years later at a random gas station, I spotted a rare container of Alberts' Ice Cubes. Could these be the same special treats that my Dad had so lovingly described? I bought a handful of the bite-size confections and brought them home. My Dad's face lit up as I showed him my purchase. Together, we carefully unwrapped the foil and ate the creamy chocolate bites.

It's almost impossible to describe how amazing Alberts' Ice Cubes are. The texture is oh-so smooth and the chocolate melts in your mouth. Best of all - now, this tasty treat has been passed down from one generation to the next.
Dianna M.
Cherokee, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my goodness! I loved these as a child. I didn't know that these were still made! I will have to look for these to see if they are still as good as they used to be!
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Really rich. First time I saw them the clerk at a gas station suggested these. Me and my best friend bought a few. Super smooth, rich, melts pretty quick. Note I left some in my scrubs pocket and well won't be wearing those anymore. Need a sugar rush. Grab them. Packs a punch in such a small size.
Ariel K.
Englewood, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good! They used to be pretty abundant when I was younger and now I'd almost forgotten they even existed! The chocolate is so smooth and it just melts in your mouth (like the name implies ;-) ) If you're looking for some I'd recommend any kind of Mast General type store, maybe check Cracker Barrel for them OR you may just have to order a box online.
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
I grew up in a small town and they had these at the local old fashioned drug store on main street that one of my best friends worked at. Now when I see these at the checkout at stores and gas stations, I like to get one. These melt in your mouth and are absolutely delicious and they bring back memories. What more could you ask for!?
Vy N.
Modesto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Saw these on the counter at a gas station and thought...hmmmm...interesting. I thought they were like a mint chocolate like the York Peppermint Patties. Grabbed 3 at 35 cents a piece and OMG I wish I bought the whole display. Not only do they literally melt in your mouth, the chocolate is so creamy and sooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!
Crystal B.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Childhood memories... yummy! Even though these are quite hard to find and pricey when you do find them. I cherish the chance to eat them when I can. They melt extremely fast, so they are meant to be savored quickly or you will have chocolate all over your fingers. They are very good and worth every bite.
Laurel W.
Huntington, WV
I wish I could find some of these right now!!! When I do, I will be grabbing several bags. My favorite candy/chocolates. These take me back to childhood days. Melt in your mouth chocolate. You need to try these if you haven't..if you can find them that is!!!
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I just saw them on the page and remembered a part of my childhood. You never forget your amazement when something like chocolate melts in your mouth for the first time. I don't know where I would find these again, but I'm sure to buy some when I get the chance.
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
What are these?
Barbara G.
Dauphin Isl, AL
Where can you buy these?
Khristin J.
Lees Summit, MO
I've. Ever even heard of these before is it just chocolate?
Riley M.
I've heard of these but have no idea what's in them? What do they taste like?
shery l.
Jetersville, Va
Where can I find these in Richmond Va? No one carries them. Love the way they melt in your mouth.