BY ALBERT'S

Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Son muy sabrosas, siempre se las compro a mi sobrino porque les encanta jaja Son dulces y adorable su presentación
Larissa M.
Sacramento, CA
I love these suckers. my favorite is watermelon.i have bought these every chance i get. there a cheap price to.
Cheyenne S.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Haven't had these in forever they are so hard to find! These tastes so good especially the watermelon flavor
Ashley M.
Theses are the best suckers ever. I love the watermelon ones that they have in these. They are delicious
Suhay G.
Lakewood, WA
These are delicious! They taste so good it won't fail to satisfy you I guarantee you will love them!!!!!!
Angel S.
Lollipops are delicious, but not as easy to find anymore unless you go to a mom and pop snack store.
Asja G.
Boynton Beach, FL
Omg theses are literally like the best lollipops ever. So yummy and good and they just give me life
Marsha R.
Starkville, MS
These were so good. I used to buy them at school all the time. I forgot all about them!
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Oh em gee... So good I use to buy them every morning when in high school lol
Kayli E.
These lollipops ard b very good. I live the uni a ue fk a virtual ghry have.
Kirstine F.
San Diego, CA
Where can I find these!!! I want these!!!
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Who doesn't like these there so good.. How many can you eat at once
Allison P.
Where can I buy these at?
Marsha R.
Starkville, MS
Are there any retail stores that still sell these without having to order them online?