BY ALBERT'S

Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite! I used to keep some on me! They're delicious. Only thing I hate about em, is the fact that it cuts your mouth. Lol But in the end, it's like it be worth it. Lol
Zavionte H.
Zavionte H.
Durham, NC
I used to love these as a child, especially the watermelon kind. I wish it was in more stores. I rarely can find these now a days, but they are really good.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
These are so hard to find anywhere and they are my favorite lollipops ! They have great watermelon taste to them and their unique shape makes you keep wanting to eat more.
Danielle  C.
Danielle C.
I use to buy this from the corner store as a kid all the time I love how it looks like a. Watermelon my childhood candy
Carelis C.
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Son muy sabrosas, siempre se las compro a mi sobrino porque les encanta jaja Son dulces y adorable su presentación
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Haven't had these in forever they are so hard to find! These tastes so good especially the watermelon flavor
Kayli E.
Kayli E.
These lollipops ard b very good. I live the uni a ue fk a virtual ghry have.
nina f.
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Oh em gee... So good I use to buy them every morning when in high school lol
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Upper Darby, PA
Absolutely loveeee these!! I used to buy a bunch of these before going to school. The watermelon flavor is my favorite. These never get old to me
Angel S.
Angel S.
Lollipops are delicious, but not as easy to find anymore unless you go to a mom and pop snack store.
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Who doesn't like these there so good.. How many can you eat at once
Kirstine F.
Kirstine F.
Where can I find these!!! I want these!!!
Marsha R.
Marsha R.
Starkville, MS
Are there any retail stores that still sell these without having to order them online?