BY ALBERT'S

Csilla K.
Caribou
I love these lollipops and they take me back to my childhood. I love the Cherry, but the Watermelon and Peach are still my favorites. The taste to me is similar to Jolly Ranchers, only a bit more intense, plus these  are better because you get more!!
Casandra C.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the absolute bestt! I temeber fighting over them with my sister as a child. They are sweet and a tad sour we always called them "watermelon lolipops" because well they are shaped like them. So good, and sadly hard to find at local stores in ny. But if you ever find them try them, you wont regret it. Might be found on Ebay, I should get on it.
Mandy L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite! I used to keep some on me! They're delicious. Only thing I hate about em, is the fact that it cuts your mouth. Lol But in the end, it's like it be worth it. Lol
Stephanie D.
These are so hard to find anywhere and they are my favorite lollipops ! They have great watermelon taste to them and their unique shape makes you keep wanting to eat more.
Erika C.
Best lollipops ever!! Always loved them as a child! I remember always going to the corner store to buy a bunch of these, and since they were soo good they wouldn't last a long time
Zavionte H.
Durham, NC
I used to love these as a child, especially the watermelon kind. I wish it was in more stores. I rarely can find these now a days, but they are really good.
Brittany A.
Upper Darby, PA
Absolutely loveeee these!! I used to buy a bunch of these before going to school. The watermelon flavor is my favorite. These never get old to me
Ashley G.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the watermelon ones. Don't get me wrong these ones are good too. I used to buy lots of them after school so I could take them home.
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Omg these are so good love them when I was younger. I used to buy these all the time as a kid. these bring back so many memories.
Danielle  C.
I use to buy this from the corner store as a kid all the time I love how it looks like a. Watermelon my childhood candy
Kirstine F.
San Diego, CA
Where can I find these!!! I want these!!!
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Who doesn't like these there so good.. How many can you eat at once
Allison P.
Where can I buy these at?
Marsha R.
Starkville, MS
Are there any retail stores that still sell these without having to order them online?