BY ALBERTO VO5

Add volume to hair with VO5 Volumizer Amplifying Shampoo and Conditioner plus biotin. This combination will help boost and amplify hair, giving you a more smooth and beautiful look.

• 5 Vitamin Formula

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinon, Methylisothiazolinone, Polysorbate-20, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin.

Buy on Walmart*
Mookie M.
I like this conditioner it's okay, I use it to remove strong gels and glue for my hair , mostly I use this to wash my hair if I dnt have my regular conditioner I use , it does make your hair soft but it's not as effective as I need it to be for my hair it's very affordable
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
The VO5 brand has been around forever. It’s really cheap and you can buy it at most any drugstore. The clean and condition your hair very well. The smell so good. If you coupon, you can get them for nearly nothing.
Serina M.
This conditioner smells amazing and the smell sticks with your hair even long after you shower. It conditioned and smoothed my hair without weighing it down. Also it's super affordable. Love it.
Debbie R.
Newark, NJ
This stuff is the bomb dot com. Yes it is very inexpensive but it does its job. I only use this every week but I know some people knock it off for it's cost. It's still amazing and I do recommend to everyone I know.
Johanna A.
Este producto es parte de mi familia desde pequena lo veia en mis abuelos tias y mis padres lo amo es rico su olor y deja el cabello suave manejable y super limpio lo recomiendo
Alex S.
CA
There was nothing wrong with this conditioner, and it helped smooth my hair like a conditioner should, but I didn't really get any volume from this. My hair is medium to fine, slightly wavy (I usually heat style it 2-6 times a week), and has very little volume at the roots. While this was very affordable, it just didn't give me what I was looking for. I would repurchase it just because it's so inexpensive, but this wasn't any different from conditioners that don't promise volume.
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is terrible. My hair never feels clean and it feels like straw when I use this. I threw it away and will not be buying it again. It's not even worth $1!
Joyce C.
This is a great shampoo if you're on a budget. I prefer to spend a couple more bucket for a thicker and better detangling conditionet. The consistency is quite watery but if on a budget, I'll do the job and is smells soooo good!
Sylvia O.
Provo, UT
I love this stuff especially for something so cheap it works amazingly especially if your on a budget im always on a budget but i buy this over any product
Bobbi R.
Trinity, TX
It's ok.
For the price, which is usually the cheapest at the store it does and ok job. It tends to leave my hair greasy.