BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® Tea Therapy Smoothing Shampoo Healthful Green Tea.
Improved fragrance.
5 essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

Courtney A.
Courtney A.
I got this from the 99 cent store because I wanted to try anything green tea. As soon as I opened it to smell, the aroma smelled amazing! Tried it in the shower for just a little bit of it on my so long hair, it was very lathery and bubbly. The smell was great! Had it on for 4 days. Conditioner of the same kind was excellent too! I stick with this product because its affordable and perfect!
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
The only way I'd use this brand ever again is only if I absolutely had to or if it was for kids. It does not help with growth, moisture, prevent split ends, or anything at all.
Trena J.
Trena J.
Farmville, NC
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHAMPOO! I'VE BEEN USING IT A COUPLE OF YEARS AND IT LEAVES MY HAIR FEELING SO ALIVE AND HEALTHY!! LOVE THE FRESH TEA SCENT ALSO!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Tampa, FL
This shampoo is okay. It's cleans your hair pretty good , the only thing j see wrong with it , it seems to dry my hair out when I use it
Karen C.
Karen C.
Warner Robins, GA
Oh my dear I love this shampoo it smells amazing and I have shared the joy of smells with my grandma I hope she enjoys it as I do!
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Interesting smell, it's pretty awesome really, you will love it! Give it a try!
Stefanie C.
Stefanie C.
Tucson, AZ
Never been to big of a fan for this like, but if your in a pinch it will do.
Viviana P.
Viviana P.
Saint Paul, MN
This shampoo is so economic and yet efficient that you have to love it, it leaves your hair super clean and smells yummy (if you like green tea if you don't, stay away from this one) i was very surprised at how good this shampoo works
Samiha U.
Samiha U.
Brooklyn, NY
Great shampoo for an affordable price. This shampoo makes me hair feels so beautiful and also it leaves a nice smell that is very refreshing. Totally recommend!
Briana B.
Briana B.
I really use any of the VO5 shampoos for me they all do the same thing which is clean my hair. i use this as my clarifying shampoo especially since i usually wash my hair about once a month.