Alberto VO5 Tea Therapy Smoothing Shampoo Healthful Green Tea

Alberto VO5® Tea Therapy Smoothing Shampoo Healthful Green Tea.
Improved fragrance.
5 essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

Bee K.
Alberto VO5 is one of my favorite shampoo brands because it lathers really well. I specifically like the Tea Therapy/Green Tea type because of it's clean and unique smell. It just seems like a healthier shampoo to me, knowing it contains green tea.
Viviana P.
Roseville, MN
This shampoo is so economic and yet efficient that you have to love it, it leaves your hair super clean and smells yummy (if you like green tea if you don't, stay away from this one) i was very surprised at how good this shampoo works
Courtney A.
I got this from the 99 cent store because I wanted to try anything green tea. As soon as I opened it to smell, the aroma smelled amazing! Tried it in the shower for just a little bit of it on my so long hair, it was very lathery and bubbly. The smell was great! Had it on for 4 days. Conditioner of the same kind was excellent too! I stick with this product because its affordable and perfect!
Brittany H.
Cincinnati, OH
Love the smell and the way my hair felt after using it. The price point can not beat. The only down side is if you have very full hair you tend to use more product. The product is watery so you have to use more of it compared to more expensive products. If you don't mind that then definitely give this a try!
Briana B.
I really use any of the VO5 shampoos for me they all do the same thing which is clean my hair. i use this as my clarifying shampoo especially since i usually wash my hair about once a month.
Mary C.
Been using Alberto Vo5 for ages. Curious on the cleansing benefits of green tea, considering I drink it everyday. The shampoo lathered and cleaned well and also left a nice clean scent.
Savannah C.
The only way I'd use this brand ever again is only if I absolutely had to or if it was for kids. It does not help with growth, moisture, prevent split ends, or anything at all.
Valerie B.
Cleveland, OH
I love it, the feel it leaves on your head and the smell. Its not heavy it don't leave an icky film on your hair. When you use this , the smell of the teatree is so relaxing.
Samantha M.
El Paso, TX
For the most part I really like it. I love the smell it has and it really cleans my hair. The only thing I don't like is that if I don't use conditioner I feel like it leaves my hair a little dry.
Erin O.
N Ridgeville, OH
Can't complain! I typically only purchase this brand of shampoo and I love these scents. I'm probably easy to please when it comes to shampoo, but I'll definitely keep purchasing vo5.