Alberto VO5 Tea Therapy Revitalizing Shampoo, Blackberry Sage Tea, 12.5 fl oz uploaded by Amy B.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Blackberry Sage Tea Long Lasting Fragrance 5 Essential Vitamins for healthy, beautiful hair Vitamin E 4 Vitamin H 5 Vitamin C 8 Vitamin B5 10 Vitamin B3 VO5 has a unique formula with 5 essential vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That s the secret of VO5. Recyclable where facilities exist. This product not tested on animals. see more...

Rosmary M.
Rosmary M.
He usado este producto demasiadas veces, es lo máximo deja mi cabello sedoso, limpio, suave, brillante y humectado, ni siquiera tengo que usar acondicionador porque cuando mi cabello se seca me encanta como luce naturalmente.
Miranda O.
Miranda O.
I love this scent, and it is so nice feeling on my scalp!!! I love the Alberto V05 things, they are always my favorites, and I use this 1-3 times a week dependign on how greasy my hair gets within the week!!!!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Belle Vernon, PA
This shamoo is reasonably priced and smells wonderful! It has notes of fruit and tea without being overpowering and it lathers nicely.
Roshonda F.
Roshonda F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love this! Leaves hair smelling great! Cleanse hair very well,long lasting,nice price,feels great to scalp
Susan B.
Susan B.
Love this and smells great! Can't believe the price. Can't wait to try their new line.
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Somerset, KY
Smells delicious and if paired with the conditioner it stays fragrant through the day.
Esther M.
Esther M.
San Antonio, TX
Love the smell in this product, makes my hair feel nice & clean! I'm not really into expensive shampoos & conditioner products but this brand really sets my expectations.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Surgoinsville, TN
Love the way it makes my hair feel, the strength it puts back into my hair is awesome. And who doesn't love the smell of blackberries??? :)
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
I love how it leaves my hair feeling and I also like the smell very much . You also don't have to use a lot a little goes a long way
Grisleidy O.
Grisleidy O.
Yonkers, NY
Love love love this shampoo so smooth and so so good to my hair love the way it smells and they my hair feels after washing it