Alberto VO5® Tea Therapy Revitalizing Shampoo Blackberry and Sage uploaded by Amy B.

BY ALBERTO VO5

5 Vitamin Formula blended with 5 Natural Oils and natural blackberry, tea and sage extracts. Limp, uninspired hair can use an Escape. The natural Blackberry and Sage extracts refresh every strand for clean, vibrant, beautiful hair.

• 5 Vitamin & Oil Formula
  • Long-lasting Fragrance
  • Paraben-free
  • Silicone-free

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Rosmarinus Officinalis (RosemaryLeaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 40 (CI 16035).

Alberto VO5® Tea Therapy Revitalizing Shampoo Blackberry and Sage
  • "I only use these shampos, but using too much will make your hair look greasy." in 1 review
  • "I have never tried this flavor, but I have tried tons of their other ones." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this product. " in 1 review
  • "V05 hair products always work well for my hair, leaves it so soft and smells great" in 1 review
Spokane
I love Alberto VO5 shampoo conditioner products they have been around for years and I've used them ever since I was a kid and I'm 34 they are such a good shampoo and conditioner product I highly recommend them and they have wonderful sense my favorite is the strawberries and cream and the green tea with vanilla I think. But I really love you all five shampoo they're amazing every time they go on sale I always stock up my bathroom shelves with VO5 products and they go on sale a lot at my local grocery store for like $0.77 a bottle and I will go in there and leave with a big bag full of shampoo and conditioner so I'm all stocked up for quite a few months.
Spokane
Absolutely love VO5 shampoo conditioner products ever since I was a kid and I honestly can say I am 34 years old and I still stalk my cupboards up with this shampoo when my local grocery store has them on sale. They make your hair smell so yummy and it lasts for a few days.
Susan Y.
Lakewood , CA
This is an ok shampoo affordable doesn’t really help with the curls and frizz only use when I’m out of my other shampoos nice scent lasts long! Recommend is you don’t have frizzy hair or curly! Would buy again!
Spokane
Absolutely love your 5 products they are wonderful I've used them ever since I was a kid there are one of the best products highly recommended they make your hair smell amazingly yummy and they're affordable
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
Let me tell you! This stuff smells awesome i dont care for vo5 products because theyre cheap and dont really help my hair but i just cant shake this smell. Its too good. And the conditioner with it? Whooo.
Brandi N.
prestonsburg
lets be honest, for the price- this cannot be beat! this shampoo is perfect for all hair types and makes sure your hair feels clean, and oil is washed away. i have a dry scalp and i do have some irritation but not much. lathering is amazig, and it lathers like a high end shampoo would. i was very satisfied & will continue to regularly purchase!
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
I use to buy this and the conditioners because they was so cheap they are only like a dollar and they SMELL SO GOOD like literally the whole day and next you could still smell it in my hair but it doesn't treat your hair especially since I need treatment for my hair this doesn't work for me it doesn't help moisturize or breakage or anything thing
Alexis C.
Rockmart, GA
Yaaaaaas Lord! These shampoos are so amazing for the price. They smell amazing and leave your hair feeling soft and smooth.... and smelling amazing all day. People seriouslt overlook VO5 because it's cheap but this brand is a gold mine. Do not overlook them.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo , CA
These shampoos are great they are for an affordable price and they are found at any local store they also smell great. It is a great cheap shampoo I've used this for years and I still love it.
Anna M.
Cookeville, TN
I loved the smell, price and how readily available this brand is. The best thing about it, is it’s cruelty free! I don’t like how it leaves my hair oily after one wash but I use dry shampoo to correct that. Definitely recommend!
Simona C.