Alberto VO5 Tea Therapy Revitalizing Conditioner, Blackberry Sage Tea, 12.5 fl oz

BY ALBERTO VO5

Blackberry Sage Tea Long Lasting Fragrance 5 Essential Vitamins for healthy, beautiful hair Vitamin E 4 Vitamin H 5 Vitamin C 8 Vitamin B5 10 Vitamin B3 VO5 has a unique formula with 5 essential vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That s the secret of VO5. Recyclable where facilities exist. This product not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sagrario E.
Brooklyn, NY
Such an inexpensive shampoo and conditioner and it works great !! Highly recommend it . The conditioners leave you hair so smooth . And they almost smell great . Run out a little bit quick but for the price it's okay . Better than buying a 20-30 shampoo and conditioner
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
This conditioner pairs really well with the shampoo, but adds a lovely scent when used with other shampoos. This, like many store brands, I can't use on my scalp without it getting oily - however, it does make my hair insanely soft! Maybe it's because I use so much but it does seem to take a while to rinse out, though the end result is worth it imo. I'd definitely recommend this because I use it all the time. My hair is thick, and 85% of it is color treated but my roots are natural.
Emily W.
Not only is the value great, but the smell is too! I go through these cheap conditioners very quickly. For the price, it's a really great product! My hair stays super soft after using this conditioner. The smell stays in my hair as well, making me feel extra clean!
Jillian D.
Cincinnati, OH
My sister bought me this scent of shampoo & conditioner as part of a gift in a beauty product gift basket. The scent is amazing & it conditions my hair very will. Also, the price is right, so this maybe my new favorite conditioner.
Heather G.
Bassett, VA
I absolutely love this product. Not only does it smell great, it makes your hair soft and silky. It comes in a nice family size package that is a requirement for my family of five. The scent lingers in your hair making for a pleasant aroma surrounding you. I definitely recommend others try it.
Hannah E.
Charleston, WV
One of my favorite conditioners. It smells really great, fresh and fruity with a hint of tea. It works great for co-washing, too. Leaves my hair silky soft without weighing it down.
April M.
Newark, NJ
I use this as a light co-wash product. The smell is amazing! The moisturizing properties are pretty good. I do prefer their Moisture Milks conditioners a bit better. They provide more "slip" for detangling.
Adrienne I.
Flint, MI
VO5 tea therapy conditioner has its perks, such as being a good price and easy to reach. The major issue is its not the best and strongest scent, withe not working as well as desired.
Cristina B.
Bronx, NY
My mom didn't like the smell of this but when she ran out of her shampoo who did she come too, this girl, and now she takes every time lol, so now i have to buy two sets.
Qiudi Z.
Raleigh, NC
Cheapest shampoo but it smells great and works perfectly fine for me. Perhaps it doesn't bubble up as much so you have to use a little bit more.