BY ALBERTO VO5

• Vitamin H
  • Vitamin C
  • Vitamin B5
  • Vitamin B3

VO5 has a unique formula with 5 essential vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful.  That's the secret of VO5. Recyclable where facilities exist. This product not tested on animal.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Benzyl Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Citronellol, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth 21, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Niacinamide, Biotin

• Which VO5 product is best for oily hair?1 Answers
Alberto VO5® Tea Therapy Revitalizing Conditioner Blackberry and Sage
  • "Its cheap and smells good though, the smell sticks a little bit longer than most though. " in 1 review
  • "Besides that, it is a good product for the small price tag." in 1 review
  • "Smells wonderful but not quite enough to quench my thick hair , i end up using alot more than i would like in on use." in 1 review
Amanda L.
Very cheap product and does its job. The conditioners smell really good. These products are useful as a basic conditioner but don’t really do much else for my hair.
Ashley W.
Apple Valley
This conditioner smells AMAZING!!! I love the way it smells but it is just ok as far as conditioner goes. It is fine for the price point but it is a little runny and although it feels great while applied I don't see any lasting benefits while using this conditioner..... But it really does smell great!!
Mariah A.
Best drugstore conditioner to buy if you’re on a budget. This product retails for about $3 or $4, and it’s so perfect. My hair will be so smooth and silky after a wash. Just remember to only condition the ends of your hair or else it’ll get too oily.
Kelly M.
Ewing, NJ
I can not rave enough about this conditioner!! I have long hair so the amount of product I use (right or wrong) is ridiculous which makes the price point of this amazing!! The scent of this particular one is out of this world! I only like to wash my hair every 3rd day or so and can't believe how fresh smelling it stays all that time!!!
Sagrario E.
Brooklyn, NY
Such an inexpensive shampoo and conditioner and it works great !! Highly recommend it . The conditioners leave you hair so smooth . And they almost smell great . Run out a little bit quick but for the price it's okay . Better than buying a 20-30 shampoo and conditioner
Taylor M.
Flint, MI
This is the conditioner I use everyday and I love it. i have super super thick hair and it doesn't take a lot of product to condition it. Also it smells amazing and is only $1!
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
This conditioner pairs really well with the shampoo, but adds a lovely scent when used with other shampoos. This, like many store brands, I can't use on my scalp without it getting oily - however, it does make my hair insanely soft! Maybe it's because I use so much but it does seem to take a while to rinse out, though the end result is worth it imo. I'd definitely recommend this because I use it all the time. My hair is thick, and 85% of it is color treated but my roots are natural.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
I've used VO5 products off and on my whole life, I tried a few in this Tea Therapy line and liked some of them. It seems the revitalizing conditioner works great, but if you have fine/limp hair like I do, you have to use sparingly and rinse really well, seems if I didn't left my hair heavy and flat. When I used it properly, it worked well, the scents are fresh, and the price is right!
Lynda D.
Falls Church, VA
I love Alberto VO5 because they're cheap and affordable. The scents smell great and last for about 1 day. Only downside to this is that the conditioners made by VO5 are not good. You have to make sure you wash ALL your conditioner off because this conditioner sticks to your hair. By using VO5, I noticed I got dandruff as well, something I've never had a problem with.
Sunni K.
Las Vegas, NV
So this product was recommended by my friend who's an avid Alberto VO5 consumer. It was first recommended to me because of my concern. I was concerned because every time I showered, my hair would fall out. After using this however, my hair stopped falling out. Not only that but the scent was very soft and alluring which was an additional plus for me because I'm very sensitive to scents and can't stand strong scents. Definitely going to be my number one hair care product.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Which VO5 product is best for oily hair?

back