BY ALBERTO VO5

Improved Fragrance 5 Essentials Vitamins&Trade; For Healthy, Beautiful Hair Vitamin E ~ Promotes Scalp Circulation And Restores Moisture Vitamin H ~ Promotes Thicker, Stronger Hair Vitamin C ~ Protects Hair From Uv Rays Vitamin B5 ~ A Moisturizer / Humectant That Readily Binds To Hair Vitamin B3 ~ Moisturizes And Promotes Hair Growth This Product Is Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa see more...

• "Besides that, it is a good product for the small price tag." in 1 review
  • "Its cheap and smells good though, the smell sticks a little bit longer than most though. " in 1 review
  • "Smells wonderful but not quite enough to quench my thick hair , i end up using alot more than i would like in on use." in 1 review
Mariah S.
Best drugstore conditioner to buy if you’re on a budget. This product retails for about $3 or $4, and it’s so perfect. My hair will be so smooth and silky after a wash. Just remember to only condition the ends of your hair or else it’ll get too oily.
Amanda L.
Very cheap product and does its job. The conditioners smell really good. These products are useful as a basic conditioner but don’t really do much else for my hair.
Lisa J.
Las Cruces, NM
Really love this conditioner for my day to day. Does not over condition, since I have slightly oily hair this is important to me. Love the smell very calming. I also have a sensitive scalp and this does not break me out like some conditioners do. Highly recommend.
Kim K.
Woburn, MA
I love this product, but I can't get this in my regular store, wish it was carried in Walgreens and Cvs, they feel it doesn't fly off the shelfs, if the company has home delivery i think this product would be worth buying monthly.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
The smell of these products are spectacular, Alberto VO5 conditions and revive my hair in an excellent manner I highly recommend it and if you like smells, one of your favorites will return the results in a healthier bright and beautiful color hair, I He loves to pamper my hair and with these products is accomplished in a great way
Perla C.
Houston , TX
You know what I don't know what it is at all bout this. But every time I go to use this it makes me get like, sick in the shower! Like I seriously start sneezing and sneezing and it's only when I use this!
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
I liked the scent of this product at first, but it did nothing for my hair except dry it out. I didn't have the product for very long before it started to smell like soy sauce, not cute!
K D.
Archbald, PA
Love this conditioner! I have extra long wavy hair so I have to use almost a palm full of this because it is a thinner conditioner. But for 99¢ in most stores, you can't beat it!
Rebecca M.
Memphis, TN
This smells heavenly and really tames my frizz. The only downfall is that is so thin that it runs out of my hand sometimes so I end up losing a lot of product. Besides that, it is a good product for the small price tag.
Arlene R.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this as a pre poo with coconut oil, and it leaves my hair moisturized, soft, and ready for a shampoo. I'd recommend to my friends if they asked for a cheapie conditioner with tons of slip.