BY ALBERTO VO5

Experience the health and vitality of tea therapy infused formula for beautiful hair. Revitalizing formula, with blackberry and sage extracts, gives hair volume and bounce Scented with a fragrant blend of ripe blackberries and fresh sage. Energizes limp locks and restores your hair s natural beauty. This product is not tested on animals.  Recyclable where facilities exist. ; *see bottom of bottle for country of origin. see more...

• Which VO5 product is best for oily hair?1 Answers
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
I love V05 shampoo. I don't care what anyone says if you look at the back of an expensive brand and this they have the same chemicals in them. I have a lot of hair and it cleans my hair and smells amazing. And it usually costs less thana dollar. I would rather spend more on my conditioner than shampoo.
Dani W.
While I did like this before I tried other brands, I now know that it is not very conditioning. It is so inexpensive that I've been buying it for years to maintain my thick hair. I'd repurchase it if I was in a pinch but not as a regular hair conditioner.
Abi A.
Affordable, smells greats, gets the tangles out of my hair. I go through a lot of these and my entire family uses it too
Tammy W.
Waterford, PA
I love the way it makes my hair feel soft and manageable I have used Alberto V05 for a while now and will continue to.
Aidan H.
Tempe, AZ
My favriote conditioner. best for tight buget but you still get healthy hair. I use this product all the time
Jennifer L.
Hermitage, PA
This does the trick but it doesn't have long lasting effects on your hair. Smells good but too thin.
Darcey B.
Magnolia, DE
This has got to be the best scent in the entire world! I love how it leaves my hair silky smooth too
Kailey G.
Reading, PA
I always use this brand it keeps my hair silky smooth I love it and they have many different scents
McKay A.
State University, AR
I did a review on one of the shampoos and forgot to had that sometimes they can be really drying. However, that isn't really a big deal since when you use their conditioners your hair is so soft and moiturized. VO5 is an amazing product line and I high recommend it for all hair types.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
I've used VO5 products off and on my whole life, I tried a few in this Tea Therapy line and liked some of them. It seems the revitalizing conditioner works great, but if you have fine/limp hair like I do, you have to use sparingly and rinse really well, seems if I didn't left my hair heavy and flat. When I used it properly, it worked well, the scents are fresh, and the price is right!
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which VO5 product is best for oily hair?