BY ALBERTO VO5

Mikayla W.
I love the smell of this shampoo. It works into a rich lather which allows me to get all of my hair clean. I love that it is gentle on my scalp as well as my scalp can be a bit sensitive. It doesn't dry my scalp out either which is another plus. Also, the price point is phenomenal.
kathy l.
East Hartford, CT
My mom would always buy this shampoo because it's cheap and it smells wonderful. Usually whenever I use this shampoo, my hair feels soft and smells lovely but my hair eventually gets greasy the next day.
Candice G.
Vermilion, OH
Green tea makes ur hair healthy and grow love the smell and product. Cheap price to. I've been using for a month and it has helped my hair so much more than other brands and it doesn't look greasy
Angie W.
Works well to smooth hair in the winter but doesn't work as well in the humidity of the summer. Definitely doesn't leave the hair weighed down like some other smoothing shampoos.
Angela N.
Super affordable :) Back hen I as younger y mom use to get this brand NOW we use Pantene (which smells amazing) Anyways this brand is good too cause my aunt still uses it.
Irene C.
Milwaukee, WI
I have used this one countless times, every time I can get it on sale! It has a light green tea scent but seems to really nourish your hair after a few washes with it. Definitely recommend it!
Jack  .
Lakin, KS
I really love this product, most other shampoos leave my hair dry and frizzy. This really moisturizes my hair very well. I recommend this product to anyone
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
I was quite skeptical about this shampoo... But I actually liked it. It smells really good and wasn't harsh on my hair... It was also very low in cost!
Brittani S.
Shreveport, LA
I love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner. It works really well to keep my hair nourished. It is also very affordable.
Stephanie C.
This shampoo rocks... It's so affordable and smells so amazing... It works incredible on my hair...