Alberto VO5® Tea Therapy Clarifying Shampoo Vanilla Mint Tea

by Alberto VO5

Alberto V05® Tea Therapy Clarifying Shampoo Vanilla Mint Tea.

Where do you buy this?
How well does this product work? Does it remove product buildup?
I have very oily hair but also dandruff, would this product work well for me?
Start your review of Alberto VO5® Tea Therapy Clarifying Shampoo Vanilla Mint Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“who loves a product that is cheap and works well ?” in reviews
“I use this once a week to get rid of any build up, and it is amazing!” in reviews
“This is one of my go to clarifying shampoos!” in reviews
“...paying a dollar or even $.69 for this product it works awesome and it's a great price I recommend it” in reviews
I use this once a week as my clarifying shampoo to get all the product build up and junk out if my hair. It is the best clarifying shampoo I have found at an awesome price! Plus the scent is divine! It's hard to find in store so when I do, I buy a ton!
South Elgin, IL
I have thick hair and this product gives me a good clean. The sent us very relaxing to me but u have to love mint and it dose last pretty long too. This product is ver affordable $1-$2 at most retailers.
Tucson , AZ
Absolutely refreshing shampoo! you MUST try it! You won't be let down! I definitely recommend. I actually can't stand shampoos that weigh down your hair. Looking for volume?
Holland, MI
The smell is amazing!! The shampoo itself isn't bad. The brand is cheap - less than 1 dollar. It lasts a while too, and has decent consistency. The only thing I don't like is that I find myself getting dandruff when I use this line brand.
Cumberland, RI
With so many people coloring their hair nowadays you would think that VO5 would come out with formulas that would help keeping color into hair. I can say that my scalp tingled, as it should, but, it also dried the heck out of my hair.
Fountain Vly, CA
I love this brand because it is cheap. It is set off at a cheap price, but it does its job. It freshens and smooths out my hair. There is a wide range of scents too! I give it 4 stars because I just wish that the formula was thick.
Athens, GA
I'm one of those people who really does care what the shampoo smells like, and Vanilla Mint smells great. In fact, it sometimes makes me want to wash my hair longer! Very sudsy, watches away wonderfully.
Frankfort , KY
I love VO5! So inexpensive and can be used for multiple things! I personally like to but it for a cheap body wash or bubble bath but it works just as well for shampoo! I also like to get the conditioner andbus it for shaving!
Philadelphia, PA
The scent of this shampoo alone is the reason i buy multiple bottles at a time! The scent stays in my hair thee entire time between washes which is amazing. My hair feels so light and smooth im in love with this shampoo!
Buffalo, NY
Estoy usando este shampoo para mi es buenísimo porque mi pelo es graso y había usando otras marcas de salón que no me funcionaban y comencé a usar este shampoo y me encanto