Alberto VO5® Tea Therapy Clarifying Shampoo Vanilla Mint Tea

by Alberto VO5

Alberto V05® Tea Therapy Clarifying Shampoo Vanilla Mint Tea.

Where do you buy this?
How well does this product work? Does it remove product buildup?
I have very oily hair but also dandruff, would this product work well for me?
Start your review of Alberto VO5® Tea Therapy Clarifying Shampoo Vanilla Mint Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“who loves a product that is cheap and works well ?” in reviews
“I use this once a week to get rid of any build up, and it is amazing!” in reviews
“This is one of my go to clarifying shampoos!” in reviews
“...paying a dollar or even $.69 for this product it works awesome and it's a great price I recommend it” in reviews
New Wilmington, PA
I've used this shampoo before and I have to say, I love the scent of this. I found that it dried out my hair a bit, but the scent stayed. Not bad for under $5!
Brooklyn, NY
I love this shampoo scent so much. I just love everything about this product and I totally recommend it to anyone who's looking for a cheap and working hair shampoo!
I love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner sweet vanilla smell with a hint of mint, not over powers at all. Love the way it makes my hair smell and shine.
Russellville , KY
Good for the price! very cheap and works well. you get what you pay for so it's not the best but if you're in a pinch in money it's the best brand I've found.
Santa Monica, CA
Super affordable. These are usually on sale for $1 at cvs. I was a beauty advisor there and we would have hundreds shipped to us and some how still sell out.
West Monroe, LA
Smells so refreshing and my hair always needs a clarifying shampoo a few times a week. Can’t beat $1 price either. We’ve been buying VOs since I was a kid.
Baltimore ohio
This is my favorite shampoo to use, the smell is amazing and my hair gets so clean and soft using this shampoo. It truly like a spa in my bathtub at home
Yakima, WA
It is a great clarifying shampoo, with a pleasant smell. It is great to use atleast once a month or whenever you feel that your hair has a film on it.
wichita
I always keep a bottle of this in the shower. I find I have to use a clarifying shampoo every few washes to get rid of build up and this does the job.
Clermont
Does the job for such a low price, and I feel like this one works better than the kiwi lime one. Clarifies my hair without making it feel weighed down.