Alberto VO5® Tea Therapy Clarifying Shampoo Vanilla Mint Tea

by Alberto VO5

Alberto V05® Tea Therapy Clarifying Shampoo Vanilla Mint Tea.

Where do you buy this?
How well does this product work? Does it remove product buildup?
I have very oily hair but also dandruff, would this product work well for me?
Start your review of Alberto VO5® Tea Therapy Clarifying Shampoo Vanilla Mint Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“who loves a product that is cheap and works well ?” in reviews
“I use this once a week to get rid of any build up, and it is amazing!” in reviews
“This is one of my go to clarifying shampoos!” in reviews
“...paying a dollar or even $.69 for this product it works awesome and it's a great price I recommend it” in reviews
Bronx, NY
When i need a specific kind of shampoo but cant afford a shampoo over $5, Alberto V05 is my go to. It does the same thing the higher end brands do but for around $2. I also love the lather and slip. The scents lasts for days. Did I mention it's no more than $2 in my neighborhood?!
North Wilkesboro , NC
I have oily hair that i have to wash everyday and VO5 Tea Therapy Clarifying shampoo lets me do that without any damage to my hair, It cleans and gets rid of all of the product  buildup you have in your hair . I buy VO5 Clarifying shampoo on a regular basis,
Berlin, NY
I was pleased with this vo5 line of shampoo and conditioner the scent of This product is fantastic and last a long time it worked well with my hair type I really liked it and would purchase again
Bridgeport, CT
Vo5 Shampoos are one of my go to shampoos, and the Vanilla Mint Tea is one of my favorite scents. It does a good job in cleaning the hair and leaving it with a nice fresh sleek feel. Less expensive than other brands on the market so it is quite budget friendly.
I tried the men's version of this for shampoo, conditioner and body wash. I used it as shampoo and conditioner, it smells nice and gender neutral. I felt a bit of a sticky feel when washing it off and my hair wasn't very smooth after but I think it cleansed well and it's great for the price.
I’ve been enjoying this shampoo for about a year now and I love it. It’s only about a dollar, but it’s getting harder to find. This is mainly due to its increasing popularity after a great review. It adds great body and has a long lasting vanilla scent that is t cloying. I recommend this for normal to slightly oily hair.
W Greenwich, RI
Decent, cheap clarifying shampoo for when you dont have anything else. I bought this a long time ago for $2 at cvs but i’ve been seeing reviews of people saying they cant find it anymore. If you can find it, try it because it smells really good and strips out build up but hair isn’t like hay afterwards.
Albuquerque, NM
I love everything thing about this shampoo! The price, the way it cleanses, the scent and I love the way it tingles when scrubbing!  It makes my hear feel so soft and silky!!! This is in a lot of ways better than some of the more expensive shampoos!! Give it a try!
Brown City, MI
BEST SMELL EVER! My mom refuses to use any other shampoo. It's lightweight, makes hair super clean, doesn't weigh down her curls. It works on her thicker more coarse hair and my thinner more oily hair. For the price you can't not use this. Literally the best smell ever
Richmond, VA
This is a affordable clarifying shampoo that gets rid of buildup on the hair. It has a great lather and really cleans your hair. Compared to alternatives for the price it is a great quality product. I purchased this shampoo from CVS and would purchase it again.