Alberto VO5® Tea Therapy Clarifying Shampoo Vanilla Mint Tea

by Alberto VO5

Alberto V05® Tea Therapy Clarifying Shampoo Vanilla Mint Tea.

Where do you buy this?
How well does this product work? Does it remove product buildup?
I have very oily hair but also dandruff, would this product work well for me?
Start your review of Alberto VO5® Tea Therapy Clarifying Shampoo Vanilla Mint Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“who loves a product that is cheap and works well ?” in reviews
“I use this once a week to get rid of any build up, and it is amazing!” in reviews
“This is one of my go to clarifying shampoos!” in reviews
“...paying a dollar or even $.69 for this product it works awesome and it's a great price I recommend it” in reviews
Greenfield, IN
This is great i recommend it. it feels great on my hair and it also feels minty and refreshing
Hammonton, NJ
I really liked this its on the lower price range but it works really good and smells awesome!
Love the smell, my mom doesn't like the scented shampoo because later her hair gets oily fast
Brooklyn, NY
Did exactly what a clarifying shampoo should do minus the cost of the high end name brands!
North Hills , CA
VO5 is the best they have so much different scents to choose from and they all work great
Las Vegas, NV
Love this product smells great works great.Smell last long makes your hair feel great too
Davenport, FL
Love the smell! Great price and quality product. I get lots of compliments on my hair.
Minden, LA
I LOVE THE WAY THIS SMELLS AND MAKES MY HAIR SO SOFT. I LOVE VANILLA AND MINT TOGETHER.
Anniston, AL
Great smell. Very cheap price and good quality for the small price! I always buy these
Alachua, FL
I love this smell and leaves a great tingling sensation on your scalp. Great price too