Alberto VO5® Tea Therapy Clarifying Conditioner Vanilla Mint Tea uploaded by Cynthia J.Alberto VO5® Tea Therapy Clarifying Conditioner Vanilla Mint Tea uploaded by Michelle W.

BY ALBERTO VO5

5 Vitamin Formula blended with 5 Natural Oils and natural tea extract, vanilla bean and peppermint extracts. Revitalize your hair with this luscious vanilla and mint blend for the shine you and your hair desire. Shampoo, revive, and let your hair’s true glory shine through.

• 5 Vitamin & Oil Formula
  • Long-lasting Fragrance
  • Paraben-free
  • Silicone-free

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Rosmarinus Officinalis (RosemaryLeaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil.

Cynthia J.
I have been an Alberto VO5 fan since the hot oil treatment days, remember that product?

Every few washes my hair needs a good clarifying treatment, this conditioner along with its counterpart shampoo does a fantastic job of stripping away built up product but leaving my color treated hair soft and manageable. Totally recommend!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
The VO5 brand has been around forever. It’s really cheap and you can buy it at most any drugstore. The clean and condition your hair very well. The smell so good. If you coupon, you can get them for nearly nothing.
Samantha L.
Union, NJ
Go to large cheap bottle to take on long vacations with an additional leave in conditioner. Usually better than the hotel option however hair still needs a boost from something else. Extra star due tomorrow soothing scent!
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this as detangler I mix conditioner and water in a spray bottle and spray it after shower not only is it a good leave in but it detangles for less than half the price of detangler
Nikkie H.
Pocatello, ID
I don't really hate or like this product, it definitely gets the job done when I need to condition my hair, and you can get it at WinCo for about $0.75 so it doesn't break the bank at all which is a plus because I've seen it conditioners that have been at least $25 which is insane!
Carrie K.
This is a fairly good shampoo and conditioner. It is very affordable and has a nice fragrance. I wouldn't use it long term because it would dry my hair out because it's color treated. This would work well for someone with normal healthy hair.
Michele M.
Great budget friendly conditioner. It does the job of getting my hair untangled. It is not the best at moisturizing compared to other brands, but is great to throw in my pool bag for a quick rinse after swimming.
Brooke J.
Calvin, WV
Honestly, even though this is a cheap item, it is one of my more favorite products. It seems like the smell of the VO5 shampoo and conditioner really penerates into the hair follicle to lock in the scent all day! I love this stuff! Especially for the price! I would recommend this item.
Emily F.
reseda, CA
One of my favorite conditioners ever from Alberto VO5. It is very affordable, its amazing smell is long-lasting and my hair loves it. It heals my split ends up so well and lasts me a long time in. comparison to most conditioners, I will repurchase many more times
Tonia K.
Kent, OH
This conditioner does amazing things for my hair. It gives me the softness and the shine I desire. The packaging is great. Target is a great place to get it at stock up prices. I would highly recommend it especially if you haven't tried VO5 before.

back