Add a Photo

By ALBERTO VO5
Ultra glossy & silky finish. Heat defence. UK's no. 1 styling brand. Super light, finishing spray. Won't weigh your hair down. Helps protect hair against damage caused by heated appliancesUK's No. 1 styling brand. VO5 has the products & expertise to help you confidently create the looks that express the very best of you. WARNING; Extremely flammable. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions.
Lulu M.
Lulu M.
United kingdom

This product I find works best when combined with VO5 heat protector spray, the fragrance is almost fruity but isn't too strong, having mixed textured hair this product works perfectly on my hair. It gives my hair a sleek shine look to it. I'd recommend using this product with the full VO5 products.
#ultrashine #sleek #glossy #relaxed #tame #shine
Vandana K.
Vandana K.

This is great for holding your hair in place even though my hair is frizzy but you may need to use more or less according to thickness of your hair. In my case I have thick frizzy hair so I have to use a lot but it's worth the money or jus use it before straightening hair and smells okay too
Alice  H.
Alice H.
Lincoln

This product is best after shower as a leave in conditioner. It is also works a treat after using heat as a moisture boost. This product is very affordable, unlike some other products ok the market. I would high recommend if you're looking for a cheap product that gives you shine and glow!

Join Now