Alberto VO5 Tame and Shine Taming Spray 100 mL uploaded by fowzia A.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Ultra glossy & silky finish. Heat defence. UK's no. 1 styling brand. Super light, finishing spray. Won't weigh your hair down. Helps protect hair against damage caused by heated appliancesUK's No. 1 styling brand. VO5 has the products & expertise to help you confidently create the looks that express the very best of you. WARNING; Extremely flammable. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions. see more...

Liz H.
Bucks
This is a great shine spray with heat protection. I’ll use this before blow drying and again for straightening. I’ve definitely felt a difference using this versus other heat protection.
Kate M.
West derby, WY
Love this hair spray, I use it all the time. I used to use many different brands of hairspray but since using VO5 I have stuck to this brand and continously repurcahse. Works well and is affordable, packaging is nice too. Would definitley recommend this product.
Gemma B.
Want to keep your hair in check then buy this!! Tames my fizzy hair no problem and leaves it looking smooth and sleek. I’d definitely repurchase this product and it’s not too expensive either. Would recommend to anyone with fizzy or unmanageable hair.
Leah R.
Suffolk, Ipswich
I love this product! I always use it when I go to work as I found it just generally makes my hair look and feel nicer throughout the day. It’s affordable and adds a nice shine to my dull hair
Crystal J.
I literally love this product! Mind you I love all V05 products! They work amazingly on my hair. Always keeps it clean looking and shiney. The smell is amazing! I use the V05 mousse to keep my curls in before I use my hair dryer diffuser! It works fab!! ♡
Erum T.
Love the smell I really like the packing .. it only work well with damp hairs not with dry hairs as sometimes i want to straight my hairs and i find with dry hairs it give hairs a funny stiffness
Lulu M.
United kingdom
This product I find works best when combined with VO5 heat protector spray, the fragrance is almost fruity but isn't too strong, having mixed textured hair this product works perfectly on my hair. It gives my hair a sleek shine look to it. I'd recommend using this product with the full VO5 products.
#ultrashine #sleek #glossy #relaxed #tame #shine
Vandana K.
This is great for holding your hair in place even though my hair is frizzy but you may need to use more or less according to thickness of your hair. In my case I have thick frizzy hair so I have to use a lot but it's worth the money or jus use it before straightening hair and smells okay too
Alice  H.
Lincoln
This product is best after shower as a leave in conditioner. It is also works a treat after using heat as a moisture boost. This product is very affordable, unlike some other products ok the market. I would high recommend if you're looking for a cheap product that gives you shine and glow!
julie b.
Scotland , Invernessshire
This range is fantastic. Smells amazing and really affordable. Not only do I love it I have been using this brand since I was a child.