BY ALBERTO VO5

Ultra glossy & silky finish. Heat defence. UK's no. 1 styling brand. Super light, finishing spray. Won't weigh your hair down. Helps protect hair against damage caused by heated appliancesUK's No. 1 styling brand. VO5 has the products & expertise to help you confidently create the looks that express the very best of you. WARNING; Extremely flammable. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions.

Aleksandra M.
Dromore
I used to never use heat protection products and that was a big mistake. Now I have discovered this product and already after a couple of uses I have noticed a difference in my hair. It feels healthier and smoother. I would definitely recommend this product.
Lauren-swaby S.
I used thus v05 heat defence last minute for my holiday abroad. Thankfully it worked wonders.i left with no damage to my hair. My colour stayed and it's smells beautiful. Takin on my next holiday too..
Lauren J.
Great great great hairspray best one I’ve tried. It didn’t make me itch kept the frizz at bay and brushed out with ease. It is the nicest hairspray I’ve found so far. I would recommend to anybody such a great product
Emily M.
stockton-on-tees
This product is amazing!! It is shine spray with heat protectant built into it, smells amazing and honestly leaves your hair looking a lot more healthy after application, doesn’t feel sticky or hard after using, definitely recommend.
April T.
really good hair spray .locks hair in place. does his job of being a hairspray. it stays on your hair for a long time . and also does not make your hair go white . have no problem with it  .really good .it also does not ruin your hair which that is good.recommend for anyone who is looking for a hairspray that is actually good.
Kate M.
West derby, Liverpool
Love this hair spray, I use it all the time. I used to use many different brands of hairspray but since using VO5 I have stuck to this brand and continously repurcahse. Works well and is affordable, packaging is nice too. Would definitley recommend this product.
Liz H.
Bucks
This is a great shine spray with heat protection. I’ll use this before blow drying and again for straightening. I’ve definitely felt a difference using this versus other heat protection.
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
I’m in two minds about this product. I love the effect it has, it really does tame my hair and my flyaways and keeps them in place; but it doesn’t always my hair looking greasy.
👑Tegan W.
I use the ultimate hold one similar to this but couldn’t find it on here it’s super affordable I think it’s maybe £3 for a big bottle and holds your hair for ages
Gemma B.
Want to keep your hair in check then buy this!! Tames my fizzy hair no problem and leaves it looking smooth and sleek. I’d definitely repurchase this product and it’s not too expensive either. Would recommend to anyone with fizzy or unmanageable hair.