BY ALBERTO VO5

V05 Repair and Protect Strengthening Shampoo is a must have to help keep you hair strong and silky. Experience the health and vitality of our exclusive blend of vitamins for beautiful, healthy-looking hair. Strengthening formula helps repair intensely damaged hair.

Blanca M.
Oxnard, CA
I like this shampoo. It moisturizes my hair while also preventing hair loss. A lot of my hair used to fall out and now I have noticed that when I use this shampoo my hair does not fall out as much. It also leaves my hair soft.
Sariah C.
Tallahassee, FL
This product is very basic. it isn't really anything special. its very affordable however and when your feeling like you need a quick scalp cleaning it is pretty good to use then. but I wouldn't recommend it if you are trying to go on a healthy hair journey or are transitioning, I say get something a bit stronger and of better quality. the stuff is like water, a good shampoo isn't that watery.
ec408e c.
Union City, CA
V05 has been around for so long, just like Suave. I haven't used many V05 shampoos or conditioners b/c I find them a little thin. And I like my products to be more creamy and hydrating. But their products work fine if you're on a tight budget b/c their shampoos and conditioners are usually on sale for $1 or less. And they have pretty good styling products too, like the really popular hairdressing one and the hot oil treatments.
Gisselle L.
Personally I haven't seen much of a difference in my hair in terms of strength but I get a lot of compliments on the nice scent it leaves and people ask what I use and I say vo5. if.your.looking for strength I wouldn't recommend this but if you want compliments and people asking you what are.you using cause your hair smells amazing then this is right for you
samantha s.
BRUNSWICK, OH
I have used this before. I like it. I like that it is not expensive. I don't use it all the time. But I semi regular buy it. It is a normal shampoo. There is really nothing bad to say.
rebecca e.
Great price always can get it for under a dollar. The only cons I have about it is somethings it is to watery. And the scent wears off to quick. Other then that its good. Makes my daughters curls not so knotted up and easy to brush.
Rebecca N.
Phoenix, AZ
Okay this is a great shampoo when you're on a budget, and makes your hair soft, but the scent wears off when you get out of the shower. I use it all the time because it is less than a dollar to buy.
Vladimir M.
Chihuahua
It is a basic product for hair cleaning, it is very economical and here in Mexico it is in any supermarket or shop, it is not a product that recommends a lot
Lora K.
Chesapeake, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing clean, gets all dirt and oils out for a squeaky clean. It had a great smell that lasts and last people notice. The prices are wonderful too.
Alejandra L.
Saint Cloud, FL
Éste lo uso para bañar a mis niñas a veces cuando ya se les acabó su champú con estas las baño así que me gusta porque les queda su pelito suavecito