BY ALBERTO VO5

V05 Repair and Protect Strengthening Shampoo is a must have to help keep you hair strong and silky. Experience the health and vitality of our exclusive blend of vitamins for beautiful, healthy-looking hair. Strengthening formula helps repair intensely damaged hair.

Jenny R.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Love this. I have problems with breakage. It helps strenghten my hair and makes it smooth and shiny
Karen K.
London , ON
I could not beat the price! I really loved the smell of the product. I wouldn't say its my favorite hair product but it did help a little. I have over processed hair and I think it just was not the right type of product I needed.
Jemma S.
Stops breakages and does damage control extremely well! Especially as I straighten my hair without heat protection spray! Definitely does the job
Tyra A.
Great. works well with the conditioner. leaves my hair smelling and feeling absolutely wonderful
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I thought it was going to make my hair smooth I really didn't do much actually d...

........