BY ALBERTO VO5

V05 Repair and Protect Strengthening Shampoo is a must have to help keep you hair strong and silky. Experience the health and vitality of our exclusive blend of vitamins for beautiful, healthy-looking hair. Strengthening formula helps repair intensely damaged hair.

Joelle J.
Finleyville, PA
V05 shampoo I believe is probably 99% water. I don't feel clean after washing my hair. This is a last resort shampoo when you're low on money.
Karina L.
Loves Park, IL
I don't really like this shampoo, leaves my hair rough. I think its ok when you have nothing else but wouldn't really recommend it.
Genesis J.
Growing up my mom would purchase this shampoo because it was very affordable. I always liked it and it had a really good scents.
Not so sure this shampoo does anything fot my hair. Will review again a bit later once ive uaed used it for long enough
Rebecca M.
Beaverton , OR
It’s okay. The quality feels cheap. I used this when I was broke for a while. It does its job but not for me anymore
VAL B.
I love the Alberto VO5 collection. A wide variety of fragrances and it is unbelievably affordable! Good stuff VO5!
Jessica T.
These shampoos are soo cheap but smell so good and I think they work better than all these high end shampoos.
Kalei M.
This product made my hair feel crispy!! :-( I really didn't enjoy the feeling of how it made my hair!! :-(
Ana P.
Ridgewood, NY
It's great for my weave hair love the price and it's easy to find in any store love the way my hair feels
Jamie V.
Putnam, CT
It helps your hair build strength. After washing and rinsing, I add a little more back in for styling.