Alberto VO5® Strawberries & Cream Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner 26.5 fl. oz. Pump

BY ALBERTO VO5

5 Essential Vitamins™• Vitamin E• Vitamin H• Vitamin C• Vitamin B5• Vitamin B3VO5 has a unique formula with 5 Essential Vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller, and simply beautiful. That's the secret of VO5! see more...

Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
One of my favorites from when I was younger and now my kid loves it. There is no denying that it smells delicious and is why our family loves it. Veey affordable and easy to find in store.
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
This produts os ultra cheap...can be found anywhere and is so moisturizing you would not believe your hair lol. It smells terrific and it is perfecr for co washes
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
This smells very good. My first time trying the product, I thought it was for bathing. I just it as body wash and it left my skin feeling moisturized. I used the entire bottle & I would use it again as body wash.