BY ALBERTO VO5

• Has anyone try this does it really help with split ends?1 Answers
Ashley O.
Hinesville, GA
I am currently using the Vo5 Split Ends Shampoo and Conditioner and I have no complaints!!!!! The price is extremely wonderful-you can't beat that with a stick, and it is soft and smooth on my hair!!! Nice smelling too!!! Great stuff!!!
Aimee W.
I have used this product in the past and it worked really well for my split ends. My hair is really damaged due to straightening and blow drying every day so this was a good product to rejuvenate my dead ends!
Taniya S.
Cary, NC
This product is very useful & great for hair. This is affordable because I have only spent about a dollar on it. It's packaged in the bottle lol I guess that's nice. It's not really that long lasting because I use a lot of it in my hair. Yes I would definitely buy it again.
Judy D.
Blowing Rock, NC
I use this for my first shampoo to remove dirt and oil and prepare my hair for my second shampoo with Pantene. Why use the expensive stuff for both times when it has no effect when the hair is dirty/oily. As for the splint end thing, I cannot tell any difference.
Daisy R.
I have used VO5 before and it does smell good but sometimes after showering I find when I'm rising out my hair there is a almost plastic sticky residue left on my hair. The weird thing is it doesn't happen all the time.
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI
VO5 has really good smelling scents which are present after taking a shower. However, I never noticed any real difference in my hair after using the product.
Cara M.
Lakeville, IN
I like this product. Smells good and rinses clean I also like that it keeps my hair from breakage and makes it smooth meaning easier to brush and silkier
Mirta B.
Ive used VO5 before. Love the smell but I haven't really noticed a difference in my hair's health. Plus after the use it makes my hair brittle.
Jennifer A.
Lebanon, KY
A great shampoo. It cleans your hair without it feeling completely stripped. Used with the conditioner too it will leave your hair stronger.
Kami Y.
Decatur, GA
I love the smell! i just started using this product.. the conditioner is awesome! i have natural curly hair and it works good for me
rosa r.
Stratford, CT
Has anyone try this does it really help with split ends?