BY ALBERTO VO5

• Has anyone try this does it really help with split ends?1 Answers
Taniya S.
Taniya S.
Cary, NC
This product is very useful & great for hair. This is affordable because I have only spent about a dollar on it. It's packaged in the bottle lol I guess that's nice. It's not really that long lasting because I use a lot of it in my hair. Yes I would definitely buy it again.
Judy D.
Judy D.
Blowing Rock, NC
I use this for my first shampoo to remove dirt and oil and prepare my hair for my second shampoo with Pantene. Why use the expensive stuff for both times when it has no effect when the hair is dirty/oily. As for the splint end thing, I cannot tell any difference.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Hinesville, GA
I am currently using the Vo5 Split Ends Shampoo and Conditioner and I have no complaints!!!!! The price is extremely wonderful-you can't beat that with a stick, and it is soft and smooth on my hair!!! Nice smelling too!!! Great stuff!!!
Tanasha S.
Tanasha S.
Covington, GA
This is a good cheap moisturizer its good for those in
between washes I got mines from dollar tree its only
like a dollar.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
Love the smell! Made my hair very manageable. Left hair soft. Easy to brush afterwards and made it smoothr to blow dry.
Edith O.
Edith O.
Rockdale, TX
I use this for my hair and the conditioner as well and they leave my hair grate and its very cheap
Aimee W.
Aimee W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product in the past and it worked really well for my split ends. My hair is really damaged due to straightening and blow drying every day so this was a good product to rejuvenate my dead ends!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Lebanon, KY
A great shampoo. It cleans your hair without it feeling completely stripped. Used with the conditioner too it will leave your hair stronger.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Lakeville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product. Smells good and rinses clean I also like that it keeps my hair from breakage and makes it smooth meaning easier to brush and silkier
Daijah R.
Daijah R.
Instead of being anti breakage it cause my hair to break off even more and made my hair feel stripped
rosa r.
rosa r.
Stratford, CT
Has anyone try this does it really help with split ends?