Alberto VO5® Split Ends Anti Breakage Shampoo

by Alberto VO5

Fight split ends and treat your hair right. VO5 Split Ends Anti-Breakage Shampoo and Conditioner plus Panthenol is the ideal solution to help reduce damage to your beautiful hair.

• 5 Vitamin Formula

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Silicone Quaternium-22, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Polyquaternium-7, Polysorbate-20, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin.

Has anyone try this does it really help with split ends?
Start your review of Alberto VO5® Split Ends Anti Breakage Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
I love this product!!! Makes my hair feel great! I would recommend it to anyone!!!!
Las Vegas
Great for split ends. I love it because I have curly hair and it is one of the few hair products that doesn't leave my hair hard