BY ALBERTO VO5

Fight split ends and treat your hair right. VO5 Split Ends Anti-Breakage Shampoo and Conditioner plus Panthenol is the ideal solution to help reduce damage to your beautiful hair.

• 5 Vitamin Formula

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Silicone Quaternium-22, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Polyquaternium-7, Polysorbate-20, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin.

• Has anyone try this does it really help with split ends?1 Answers
Giselle D.
South Gate, CA
Its an okay shampoo, I usually buy it for a dollar wen I'm short on cash of buying my regular shampoo
Daijah R.
Instead of being anti breakage it cause my hair to break off even more and made my hair feel stripped
Edith O.
Rockdale, TX
I use this for my hair and the conditioner as well and they leave my hair grate and its very cheap
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
This stuff works pretty good for the low low price that it is. Doesn't leave your hair all oily.
Hayley O.
VO5 is a cheap way to wash your hair, i actually do not mind it at all, cant go wrong for a $1
Emily H.
Orlando , FL
Love this shampoo helps get all the olis out of my hair so I can brush it with out any problem
Danye L.
Lafayette , LA
Okay to use for regular washing especially in summer months when wash hair more frequently.
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
This smells great! I've only been using it for a short time but so far I really like it.
Carmen F.
San juan, Puerto Rico
Buenos ,y baratos son de excelente calidad te deja el cabello muy limpio y me encantan
Lizeth T.
Donna, TX
I like this shampoo because its really affordable. I just don't like certain things.
rosa r.
Stratford, CT
Has anyone try this does it really help with split ends?