BY ALBERTO VO5

Fight split ends and treat your hair right. VO5 Split Ends Anti-Breakage Shampoo and Conditioner plus Panthenol is the ideal solution to help reduce damage to your beautiful hair.

• 5 Vitamin Formula

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Silicone Quaternium-22, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Polyquaternium-7, Polysorbate-20, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin.

• Has anyone try this does it really help with split ends?1 Answers
Ashley O.
Hinesville, GA
I am currently using the Vo5 Split Ends Shampoo and Conditioner and I have no complaints!!!!! The price is extremely wonderful-you can't beat that with a stick, and it is soft and smooth on my hair!!! Nice smelling too!!! Great stuff!!!
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
I like this shampoo because of the smell, I am not sure if it helps for split ends because I already have split ends, I cut my hair a week ago and see if it helps with that. I will be buying it again because I like using it and I recommend it to other people.
Rachel W.
I love this shampoo so much! It is so good at keeping your hair smooth, silky, and healthy. You can immediately tell a difference in your hair just after one use. It's great, I definitely recommend this product!
Aimee W.
I have used this product in the past and it worked really well for my split ends. My hair is really damaged due to straightening and blow drying every day so this was a good product to rejuvenate my dead ends!
Taniya S.
Cary, NC
This product is very useful & great for hair. This is affordable because I have only spent about a dollar on it. It's packaged in the bottle lol I guess that's nice. It's not really that long lasting because I use a lot of it in my hair. Yes I would definitely buy it again.
Judy D.
Blowing Rock, NC
I use this for my first shampoo to remove dirt and oil and prepare my hair for my second shampoo with Pantene. Why use the expensive stuff for both times when it has no effect when the hair is dirty/oily. As for the splint end thing, I cannot tell any difference.
Daisy R.
I have used VO5 before and it does smell good but sometimes after showering I find when I'm rising out my hair there is a almost plastic sticky residue left on my hair. The weird thing is it doesn't happen all the time.
Mary L.
I used this brand practically my entire life. It's really good and I love it. I haven't used it in a few months since I'm trying to open my options to other shampoos, but my mother still uses it and I don't think this will ever leave my family.
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI
VO5 has really good smelling scents which are present after taking a shower. However, I never noticed any real difference in my hair after using the product.
Cara M.
Lakeville, IN
I like this product. Smells good and rinses clean I also like that it keeps my hair from breakage and makes it smooth meaning easier to brush and silkier
rosa r.
Stratford, CT
Has anyone try this does it really help with split ends?

back