Alberto VO5® Split Ends Anti Breakage Shampoo

by Alberto VO5

Fight split ends and treat your hair right. VO5 Split Ends Anti-Breakage Shampoo and Conditioner plus Panthenol is the ideal solution to help reduce damage to your beautiful hair.

• 5 Vitamin Formula

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Silicone Quaternium-22, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Polyquaternium-7, Polysorbate-20, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin.

Has anyone try this does it really help with split ends?
Start your review of Alberto VO5® Split Ends Anti Breakage Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
I have used this product in the past and it worked really well for my split ends. My hair is really damaged due to straightening and blow drying every day so this was a good product to rejuvenate my dead ends!
Cary, NC
This product is very useful & great for hair. This is affordable because I have only spent about a dollar on it. It's packaged in the bottle lol I guess that's nice. It's not really that long lasting because I use a lot of it in my hair. Yes I would definitely buy it again.
Alberto VO5® Split Ends Anti Breakage Shampoo uploaded by Amy L.
Alberto VO5® Split Ends Anti Breakage Shampoo I love this shampoo, it does really great with oily hair and it also helps with the damage that occurs from styling and brushing your hair, it's not expensive either and it gets the job done!
Blowing Rock, NC
I use this for my first shampoo to remove dirt and oil and prepare my hair for my second shampoo with Pantene. Why use the expensive stuff for both times when it has no effect when the hair is dirty/oily. As for the splint end thing, I cannot tell any difference.
I have used VO5 before and it does smell good but sometimes after showering I find when I'm rising out my hair there is a almost plastic sticky residue left on my hair. The weird thing is it doesn't happen all the time.
I really like this shampoo because of how affordable it is. I especially appreciate how it targets breakage and split ends and works well for a shampoo that is only a couple dollars!
Hudson, FL
This is a really inexpensive option for damaged hair and it really does work so I'm a fan, I'm not sure how great the ingredients are but it does help with the damage
Muskegon, MI
VO5 has really good smelling scents which are present after taking a shower. However, I never noticed any real difference in my hair after using the product.
Lakeville, IN
I like this product. Smells good and rinses clean I also like that it keeps my hair from breakage and makes it smooth meaning easier to brush and silkier
Before I tried VO5 Spilt Ends my split ends were really bad. But after giving this a try for about a week and a half I found I had less split ends.