BY ALBERTO VO5

Fight split ends and treat your hair right. VO5 Split Ends Anti-Breakage Shampoo and Conditioner plus Panthenol is the ideal solution to help reduce damage to your beautiful hair.

• 5 Vitamin Formula

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Silicone Quaternium-22, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Polyquaternium-7, Polysorbate-20, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin.

• Has anyone try this does it really help with split ends?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amy L.
Alberto VO5® Split Ends Anti Breakage Shampoo
I love this shampoo, it does really great with oily hair and it also helps with the damage that occurs from styling and brushing your hair, it's not expensive either and it gets the job done!
Charity R.
Hudson, FL
This is a really inexpensive option for damaged hair and it really does work so I'm a fan, I'm not sure how great the ingredients are but it does help with the damage
Tania G.
Santa Ana, CA
I used to use this shampoo all the time. It was very gentle of the scalp and it kept my hair pretty healthier. However if you like strong smelling shampoo and like the scent to stay in your hair this is not for you
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this in my teen years it has a great clean scent...The price very affordable. Plus it feels great in your hair and leaves a great clean feeling. Plus the scent lingers a bit. Overall great product.
Briana O.
I really like this shampoo because of how affordable it is. I especially appreciate how it targets breakage and split ends and works well for a shampoo that is only a couple dollars!
Rasheeka M.
Tempe, AZ
Nothing too special. I've learnt that you just need to cut your split ends off to get rid of them and that's it. It can't be solved with a shampoo or hair cream, not even this one.
Morgan T.
As far as conditioners go, it gets the job done but it's not my go to conditioner. I don't feel like it actually helps reduce the split ends very much, but it does make my hair easier to brush.
Chey Chey D.
Charlotte, NC
This VO5 product is very ideal for helping with split ends. I use their products a lot. This specific VO5 product does help me out. It has a very long lasting scent and I use this product twice a week. I have very curly, dry, and frizzy hair so this product is very effective and efficient. I would definitely recommend this VO5 Split End shampoo as well as the matching conditioner. I got these products from the drug store and these really work for me.
Melissa T.
Surprise, AZ
I used to love this split end shampoo, but after buying it again recently, I was very disappointed. It left my hair dry and lifeless. It didn't smell as good as it used to and the conditioner was thin and didn't coat my hair well. I won't ever use this product again.
Ashley O.
Hinesville, GA
I am currently using the Vo5 Split Ends Shampoo and Conditioner and I have no complaints!!!!! The price is extremely wonderful-you can't beat that with a stick, and it is soft and smooth on my hair!!! Nice smelling too!!! Great stuff!!!
rosa r.
Stratford, CT
Has anyone try this does it really help with split ends?