BY ALBERTO VO5

The 5 Essential Vitamins: Vitamin E, Vitamin H, Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B3. VO5 has a unique formula with 5 Essential Vitamins that will nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That's the secret of VO5!

• Long-Lasting Fragrance
  • With Shea Protein & Warm Vanilla
  • 5 Essential Vitamins for Healthy, Beautiful Hair
  • This Product Not Tested on Animals

Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caramel, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How long does this shampoo take to affect your hair? Wher...1 Answers
Katelyn E.
I used to use this shampoo all the time but I don’t use it anymore because I don’t like how my hair feels with it. I used to use this all the time. It is worse than other competitors. I won’t recommend this
Janis G.
Buffalo, NY
Very few shampoos work well with my texture hair. This has been a consistant product over the years, and works great in my hair, and its also a lot more affordable than any other expensive specialty shampoos i have tried over the years. I would highly recommend this product.
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
I love V05 shampoo. I don't care what anyone says if you look at the back of an expensive brand and this they have the same chemicals in them. I have a lot of hair and it cleans my hair and smells amazing. And it usually costs less thana dollar. I would rather spend more on my conditioner than shampoo. This scent smells great like a vanilla woodsy smell.
Tatyana O.
It's very good at doing it's job, but cleaning is a common characteristic of all shampoos. Though It's not the best I've ever used it's still good for the cheap price.
Maricely M.
Hartford , CT
reasons I really like this is because it smells light, natural and moisturizers my really well.
It's very affordable also and I would recommend it to any hair type
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
This product is inexpensive and it smells good. It doesn't work so well in my hair tho, which is very thick and often dry. It left a buildup after multiple uses and it didn't leave my hair silky / smooth.
LaTonda W.
Great my daughter loves it, she has allergies and sensitive skin. So there isn't much she can use so for her to like this product says a lot for. It also makes her hair soft and really manageable.
J Mykela H.
Richmond, VA
Tried this product. It was ok. Smells really if you like fruity smells but I have very dry hair so it retain the moisture in my hair very long personally. but very good product for the price!
Gretchen M.
Arkadelphia, AR
You honestly wouldn't think that something this cheap would be that good, but it really is a decent shampoo. It smells good and it's one of the few brands I can use on my daughter's hair that won't make it oily. Her hair always looks good too!
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
It gets the job done but I'm not too fond of VO5 shampoo smell, usually the smell is a rule breaker for me because this one just smells like plastic with a dash of shea. :(
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
How long does this shampoo take to affect your hair? Where do you see a difference at roots, middle or ends?

Amazon