BY ALBERTO VO5

The 5 Essential Vitamins: Vitamin E, Vitamin H, Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B3. VO5 has a unique formula with 5 Essential Vitamins that will nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That's the secret of VO5!

• Long-Lasting Fragrance
  • With Shea Protein & Warm Vanilla
  • 5 Essential Vitamins for Healthy, Beautiful Hair
  • This Product Not Tested on Animals

Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caramel, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How long does this shampoo take to affect your hair? Wher...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicole P.
I know some people would say you buy what you pay for. I have hair down to my waist and I use this and it works. I have oily hair but dry scalp and this works great. Smell good and affordable if it works don’t mess with it and I don’t.
elaine w.
orlando
For being only around a dollar, Alberto's VO5 is wonderful. This shampoo leaves my hair soft and moisturized. I have tried some expensive shampoos in the past but i end up going back to VO5.
Liberty A.
Corona, CA
If I could give this zero stars I would. V05 is literally the worst shampoo and conditioner known to man, next to Suave and White Rain. I honestly have no idea how they are still in business. They literally water down their products so they don't do anything for you. And the only thing still enticing people to buy it is the fact that it's like a dollar. When hard times fell on my family as a kid, my mom bought this for us, and I would scrub my hair so hard in the shower, and still find greasy patches in my hair when it dried. It was disgusting. Do yourself a favor and pay the extra couple of dollars for Pantene or something. Yuck!
Lourdes R.
North Augusta, SC
I have been a customer of VO5 since i was a young girl. It lathers nicely and cleans your hair very good. i love the different scents that are available and this is great for my sons oily scalp. I have eight children and by VO5 for all of them. Great for a mother on a serious budget.
Faith O.
Manteca, CA
For the price of this I think it does a decent job of shampooing and cleansing my hair. I feel like it works just as good as any other shampoo I have used before. The only problem with it is that it is kind of drying for my already dry hair so I have use a lot of conditioning hair product after I shampoo my hair with this. If you are looking for a extremely cheap shampoo that works than this is definitely a product for you.
Krista T.
I love VO5 hair care products. Their shampoo does a great job cutting through oily hair and leaves it very clean and soft. The smell of this scent is the only thing that turns me off. Shea Cashmere smells odd to me. In my opinion they have much better scents to choose from. I have found this product for as little as 75 cents per bottle. A great price for a really decent product!
DONNA V.
I love this stuff. It smells so good. It reminds me of BBW Warm Vanilla Sugar and I love how the scent seems to linger in my hair all day. When I shake my hair or take my hair out of a bun or ponytail I can smell the wonderful soft vanilla. Also, I feel like this doesn't completely strip my hair. I don't get a squeaky clean from this, but that's ok for me because I feel like it's cleaning my scalp without stripping every dot of moisture from my hair. A definite repurchase!...
Kristin M.
I love this shampoo! Especially on those days when I use quite a bit of hair junk to keep it in place throughout the day! One use usually does the trick and gets out all the hairspray stuck to my locks. This shampoo doesn't play around! I always have a few bottles under my sink. And the price is awesome!
Hannah E.
Charleston, WV
I'm a big fan of vO5 shampoos and conditioners, I've been using them for years. You can't beat the price, it's gentle on hair, and the scents all smell really nice. This one, Shea Cashmere, has a really nice almost vanilla scent - soft and pretty.
Elizabeth O.
Clinton
I like the ladder that you get with a shampoo I like the smell of the shampoo and the conditioner I just don't like the fact that it leaves my Scout just a little bit dry so I have to switch shampoos every now and then
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
How long does this shampoo take to affect your hair? Where do you see a difference at roots, middle or ends?