BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® Silky Experiences® Moisturizing Shampoo Shea Cashmere.
Shea cashmere with shea protein & warm vanilla.
5 Essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

• How long does this shampoo take to affect your hair? Where do you...1 Answers
  • "but very good product for the price!" in 1 review
  • "It gets the job done but I'm not too fond of VO5 shampoo smell, usually the smell is a rule breaker for me because this one just smells like plastic with a dash of shea." in 1 review
Gretchen M.
Arkadelphia, AR
You honestly wouldn't think that something this cheap would be that good, but it really is a decent shampoo. It smells good and it's one of the few brands I can use on my daughter's hair that won't make it oily. Her hair always looks good too!
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
It gets the job done but I'm not too fond of VO5 shampoo smell, usually the smell is a rule breaker for me because this one just smells like plastic with a dash of shea. :(
Kirsten D.
All vo5 shampoos leave my hair feeling awful. The only upside is how cheap they are. The conditioners are good for mixing with hair color but thats it.
Amylee S.
I used to love this stuff! I used it when I was younger. Makes your hair super soft. Very cheap! Smelled fine, but I like fruitier scents.
Elizabeth D.
Saltville, VA
This is an amazing smelling shampoo. Make me feel like I'm in a cream bath when I smell it and wash my hair with it. Girls try it!!

Kristi E.
Wyoming, MI
Left my hair very silky, not oily afterwards. Very affordable. It was also a bery good product. I will definitely buy it agai !
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
Interesting fragrance , it leaves nice and light hairs .. nice and effective product and good value.
paloma a.
Schenectady, NY
I used this and it didn't really do much to my hair I personally wouldn't buy this again.
Amanda L.
Great product and even better scent! Leaves your skin feeling silky and soft!!! Love V05
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I like this shampoo. The scent is nice. Use the conditioner with it... clean, & soft!!
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
How long does this shampoo take to affect your hair? Where do you see a difference at roots, middle or ends?