BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® Shea Cashmere Silky Experiences® Moisturizing Shampoo.
Long lasting fragrance.
With shea protein & warm vanilla.
5 Essential Vitamin s™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth O.
Clinton
I like the ladder that you get with a shampoo I like the smell of the shampoo and the conditioner I just don't like the fact that it leaves my Scout just a little bit dry so I have to switch shampoos every now and then
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great line of products. Great scent. Cleans good. Great value. You can always find coupons love this shampoo
Josh V.
North Augusta, SC
This stuff is great. I use it all the time. I really live the cashmere smell too and i think others will too!
Hannah E.
Charleston, WV
I'm a big fan of vO5 shampoos and conditioners, I've been using them for years. You can't beat the price, it's gentle on hair, and the scents all smell really nice. This one, Shea Cashmere, has a really nice almost vanilla scent - soft and pretty.
Mariangelica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a very good shampoo , I really like the smell and that leaves me very clean , soft and fresh smelling hair
A M.
I love theses shampoos! The five vitamins in this product significantly increase the length and shine of my hair.
Erica S.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta el aroma de este producto, calidad normal a buena a pesar de ser un producto súper económico.
patty b.
Salem, IN
I use this and it makes your hair so soft and smells so good. you want to try other sents
TERRY O.
Georgetown, TX
I like this shampoo and the scent is really nice. It isn't very strong though. For the price, it is a great deal over the more expensive options on the shelf.
LaTonda W.
Great my daughter loves it, she has allergies and sensitive skin. So there isn't much she can use so for her to like this product says a lot for. It also makes her hair soft and really manageable.