BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® Shea Cashmere Silky Experiences® Moisturizing Shampoo.
Long lasting fragrance.
With shea protein & warm vanilla.
5 Essential Vitamin s™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
I love this shampoo! Especially on those days when I use quite a bit of hair junk to keep it in place throughout the day! One use usually does the trick and gets out all the hairspray stuck to my locks. This shampoo doesn't play around! I always have a few bottles under my sink. And the price is awesome!
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Clinton
I like the ladder that you get with a shampoo I like the smell of the shampoo and the conditioner I just don't like the fact that it leaves my Scout just a little bit dry so I have to switch shampoos every now and then
LaTonda W.
LaTonda W.
Great my daughter loves it, she has allergies and sensitive skin. So there isn't much she can use so for her to like this product says a lot for. It also makes her hair soft and really manageable.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Sonora , KY
Best smell ever. Makes my hair feel fantastic. Cleanses my hair but also keeps the glorious smell. I love this shampoo. Best I've ever used
Maria R.
Maria R.
This product makes my whole family smile because they like how good it smells and because how it makes their hair smooth!
Cassandra Z.
Cassandra Z.
Hopewell Junction, NY
Washes fine my hair feels clean after use, the scent is just ok. I would probably buy it agin due to the low price
A M.
A M.
I love theses shampoos! The five vitamins in this product significantly increase the length and shine of my hair.
Mariangelica G.
Mariangelica G.
It is a very good shampoo , I really like the smell and that leaves me very clean , soft and fresh smelling hair
Faith O.
Faith O.
Manteca, CA
For the price of this I think it does a decent job of shampooing and cleansing my hair. I feel like it works just as good as any other shampoo I have used before. The only problem with it is that it is kind of drying for my already dry hair so I have use a lot of conditioning hair product after I shampoo my hair with this. If you are looking for a extremely cheap shampoo that works than this is definitely a product for you.
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Charleston, WV
I'm a big fan of vO5 shampoos and conditioners, I've been using them for years. You can't beat the price, it's gentle on hair, and the scents all smell really nice. This one, Shea Cashmere, has a really nice almost vanilla scent - soft and pretty.